Sign in to follow this  
Tronman

Latest Deck

Question

10 answers to this question

Looks good, but may I suggest attending the Brasseaux School of Cajun Photography......you have the same problem as me, the pics aren't doing justice to the job. Drives me nuts!!

Looks good, but may I suggest attending the Brasseaux School of Cajun Photography......you have the same problem as me, the pics aren't doing justice to the job. Drives me nuts!!

Dammm Ken you are getting this staining gig down huh?

I know cleaning and sealing wood to some time to get the hang of compared to cleaning roofs or concrete.Don't you think it's getting easier now since your first deck job?

Sweet looking deck design i like that :cool:

That's pretty funny Jon cause i went to class at The University of Atchafalya @The Henderson Swamp school.I paddled my pirough through the swamps every morning to class that was taught by proffessor Boudreaux.:D I know the swamps real good cause when i was younger we went frogging,fishing and alligator hunting in the swamps late at night boy that was a trip by itself!

It's funny you think my pics look good even when i'm only using a 1MP camera.I need a good Cannon (5 MP atleast) camera with a wide angle lens I'm using a Sony mini DV handy cam.

The best time of the day for taking pics is in the A.M to prevent taking overexposed pics.Also if you have to take pics in direct sun it's good to use a polarized lens filter.It's like putting sunglasses on your lens they just screw on the existing lens of your camera.

LOL, funny! Sorry to hijack, but where did the 'coon a__" moniker come from?? I guess it is insulting, but heck, if someone was going to come up with an insulting name for me, I'd want it to be something like that, LOL.

LOL, funny! Sorry to hijack, but where did the 'coon a__" moniker come from?? I guess it is insulting, but heck, if someone was going to come up with an insulting name for me, I'd want it to be something like that, LOL.

Hmm not sure where the name originated from i'll have to get back to you on that one... but I've always been proud to be a Cajun Coon A$$ even after living in Tx since 88-89 :cool:

We used to hunt coons with a spotlight they were easy to hit but i never got to make a hat out of one i killed.Well i can't think of much we didn't hunt but didn't eat everything we hunted.We were just bored and liked to ride in the swamps and see what we could hunt for :D

Nice job on that deck again Ken i guess my Wood restoration school is working! ;) tuition dues are in the mail??:D