Sign in to follow this  
clean kentucky

first WTW job

Question

Here are pics of first WTW job that I did. I Would like honest opinions on how it looks 1-10 With a 10 being excellent (professional work) and 1 being disgusting (could have done better throwing it on with the bucket and smashing it in with my foot. Does it look like I covered it pretty good. First time using this product. Stripped it twice with HD-80. It had Thompson's, CWF, and Olympic on it. Thanks guys!!

Doug Baker

Baker's Pressure Washing

270-268-1694

21 answers to this question

sorry, can't load pics the file size is too big. If someone knows how to compress them to load I will e-mail to them and they could post for me. Anyone care to try. Thanks!!!

Doug Baker

Baker's Pressure Washing

270-268-1694

Shane,

I can't send the pics either. I don't know what is wrong. They are jpeg from my digital camera. e-mail says can't be sent and were deleted. Can you tell me how to resize them. Thanks!!!

Doug Baker

Baker's Pressure Washing

270-268-1694

Shane,

I can't send the pics either. I don't know what is wrong. They are jpeg from my digital camera. e-mail says can't be sent and were deleted. Can you tell me how to resize them. Thanks!!!

Doug Baker

Baker's Pressure Washing

270-268-1694

Doug,

I recieved the pics and e-mailed the pics back to you after i resized them in Photoshop.

You need to use a photo editor program to resize your pics to change the size from 2048x1536 "the original size" to 640x480.

You will have to upload them here on the thread cause i'm maxed out on my allocated pics i can post.

No prob Dough glad i could help :cool:

Like the company name color i added for ya ?

I'll give ya a 10 on that job it came out exactly like it should have! :cool:

Thanks for the pics Shane,

They came out really good, I really liked the lettering. The homeowner was very pleased. Said her deck had never looked better! Sounds like she will be a long term customer. Gave an estimate today on a 1500 sq. Ft. deck that I will use WTW on if I get it. Thanks for the compliments guys.

Doug Baker

Baker's Pressure Washing

270-268-1694

Great Job Kentucky,

I had to relearn how to do pics for photo shop. Found an older post from Beth. resize based on inches 6X4.5 and 75 dpi and they went through just fine...Thanks Beth I am sure there are other aways to get the same effect.

Got a question guys,

I just priced a deck today at 1.45 sq. ft. and it sounded really high. Do you guys That charge between a 1.00 and 2.00 per Sq. include stain in the cost or is that just labor and materials (excluding stain). I read Celeste charges between 1.85 and 2.00 gets plenty of jobs. Others I hear are charging around that. Does this include stain? If so, what is the price range without providing the stain?

Doug Baker

Baker's Pressure Washing

270-268-1694

Got a question guys,

I just priced a deck today at 1.45 sq. ft. and it sounded really high. Do you guys That charge between a 1.00 and 2.00 per Sq. include stain in the cost or is that just labor and materials (excluding stain). I read Celeste charges between 1.85 and 2.00 gets plenty of jobs. Others I hear are charging around that. Does this include stain? If so, what is the price range without providing the stain?

Doug Baker

Baker's Pressure Washing

270-268-1694

If you are talking about just measuring the deck floor, I quote approx $2.35 per s/f. That includes all labor and materials. Every first time job is a strip. Even if it is just grey you are still aplying chemical and washing every inch of it.

Ken,

The deck was 1500 sq. for everything including support posts. I included everything to be be stained. The floor was only 715 SQ. I counted 3 sq. for 1 linear ft. of rail. I quoted it for 1.45 sq. not including stain. I thought it was too much, although it was up to 15 ft. off ground in spots and and had a few platforms on it. Do you guys think this quote was really high? This is the biggest deck that I have quoted.

Doug Baker

Baker's Pressure Washing

270-268-1694

ken,

when you say materials do you mean stain too or just all materials beside stain. I think I am going to set a price per sq. for decks 0-500 sq. another for decks 500-1000 sq. and another for 1000 sq. or more.

Doug Baker

Baker's Pressure Washing

270-268-1694