Sign in to follow this  
EnviroClean

Look what's for sale....

Question

49 answers to this question

I agree with Jeff on this one, as I'm in Atlanta too. There's plenty of work here, no reason to kick someone when they are down. Aren't we all here to help each out anyways? And Pressure Pro's, to say that you know Jeff called those numbers is a little ridiculous. Unless you've met him, that's quite a claim to make. I personally know Jeff very well and he's quite a good guy. Besides, what's wrong with this guy trying to sell his business for a higher price? If he can get it, more power to him. I don't know him, but I think it's a little unfair that we're slamming the guy and none of us even know him.

John Werling

Superior Pressure Washing

Fayetteville, GA

That was Pressure Packed not Pressure Pros. Just lookin out for ya Ken.

Dudes I Was Just Trying To Help. I Do Not Benefit From This In Any Way So Dont Call Me Names, I Would Like To End This Thread I Feel Like I Was Trying To Help But In The End I Regret It.. One Thing Thogh I Think Its Funny That The Two People That Actually Live In Goergia Are Complaining

, but I think it's a little unfair that we're slamming the guy and none of us even know him.

John Werling

Superior Pressure Washing

Fayetteville, GA

DUDE YOUR SLAMMIN ME AND AND IM THE ONE TRYING TO HELP OTHERS//

AND YOU DONT KNOW ME. I DONT KNOW YOU BUT I CAN NOW SAY YOU ARE DEFINITELY A HIPPOCRITE..I LOVE THIS SITE AND WOULD NOT WANT TO JEOPARDIZE MYSELF HERE BUT I DID NOT START THE NAME CALLING!

MY SON JUST ASKED ME WHAT A-HOLE MEANS THANKS GUY

Dudes I Was Just Trying To Help. I Do Not Benefit From This In Any Way So Dont Call Me Names, I Would Like To End This Thread I Feel Like I Was Trying To Help But In The End I Regret It.. One Thing Thogh I Think Its Funny That The Two People That Actually Live In Goergia Are Complaining

Dont worry about a thing. You didnt break some secret code to get the contract names so its all fair game to me.

85K for 315K ???

...Wasnt directed at you PressurePacker, just jokin' around a little. That usually goes over online about as well asking a fat woman if she is pregnant. No harm done, don't regret your post(s), you are trying to help others. Some may have thought it seems under-handed, but I think it is just a savvy business move. Besides, the only threads that get tons of hits and responses are when people are ticked off at each other:)

No Hard Feelings ... As For The A-hole Question I Told Him Its A Football Thing.. If The C Hole Is Closing And The B Hole IS blocked Then You Take It Up The A-hole

If only the wife would believe that.

Jon was just busting chops, he and I have become pretty close friends. We're not going steady or anything though.
Going steady. Thats crazy, Ken. Using terms like PressurePacker I don't blame you one bit. Well, thats ONE reason.

It's my business. You guys are like a bunch of women coming up with all this chitter chatter.

First of all, I wrote that reference page over 5 years ago. I don't even service most or any of those people anymore. People have quit, moved on,properties sold, etc. Go ahead, call and get a bunch of dead ends. Do ya think I'm that dumb. You'd do just as good as going thru the phone book. C'mon, give a guy some credit.

#2 - The equipment is not that old. The trailers are 5 years old at best. Each one has over $15,000 worth of equipment and takes 2 weeks to build if you have all the parts. One van is a 98 Ford and the other is a 2003 Chevy. I have bins in the backs of the vans with thousands of dollars of supplies ("O" rings, unloaders, chemical injectors, shut off's, quick connects, etc.)

#3 - If you think that you can get $20,000 worth of equipment and do an $80,000 advertising blast and have a pressure cleaning business up and going, go for it buddy! If it was that easy, everybody would do it.

#4 - I'm selling because my parents are getting old and cannot take care of themselves anymore. I have to move back to Ohio to take care of them. You haven't seen the vans as much because I've decided to downsize and pocket as much money as I can before I move.

#5 - I took the business to a broker to sell so I could have it properly appraised. He appraised it at $216K based on tax records, equipment, etc. I have the price substantially lower than that due to wanting to move.

#6 - Our friends and family is all in Ohio. Since I'm the boss and work all the time, I have no friends. My wife is a stay at home mom with our 3 young kids. She has no friends. We just want to get back to our roots, see our friends and take care of our family.

I hope I cleared up all the rumors and ineundo's.

225 k ????thats a lot of cheese and i dont really like the equipment but the existing buisness would be nice

No prob. That's just how rumors get started. Instead of just trying to sell something I've worked my tail off to start, the next thing ya know your people say you have some kind of disease where body parts are comin off, and you have no customers, etc. You know how it goes......Information is the key.........