Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

House for sale

Question

My house just went on the market anybody up north want to get away from the cold winters, spring & fall Buy my house

Just posting if anyone knows of anyone looking for a house. Myrtle Beach SC 3 miles to the beach near everything in a very pretty neighborhood. 1/2 retirees & 1/2 families. Thats why I bought this house I really liked the neighborhood and location.

3brm, 2 bath 10yrs old, 1730 sq ft heated,total 2130under roof.

You can look at what it has at Broadhurst Century 21. My agent is Paul Game - Coastal Edge Properties 843-340-3631

asking $226,000 OBO -

MLS #616152

Help sell this house so I can get another hot water rig lol

Really if you know of anyone who's looking to move to a nice area of the south with plenty to do please tell them about it

6 answers to this question

Jeff, you know I have to break your stones. Have you ever heard the name Lisa LaPorta or the show, Sell This House! ?

No why she want to buy my house lol

I might be interested if the vinyl siding wasn't so dirty:) Nice landscape in the front.....you have the ultimate suburban home, white picket fence, etc. Nice green grass too. Makes me want to play golf!!

I might be interested if the vinyl siding wasn't so dirty:) Nice landscape in the front.....you have the ultimate suburban home, white picket fence, etc. Nice green grass too. Makes me want to play golf!!

Plenty of golf here at MB

The landscape I cut 2 big pine tree's out and added fence & a lot of the shrubs, my Dad when he 1st saw it said "hell I couldnt even get you to cut the grass" He was right