Sign in to follow this  
FullBlast

House washes slow?!!?

Mike,

I was playing with that fax website. They only give the first 61 for each town and I know there are several more. Do you know if there is a way to get around this.

Ahh, it has to do with cookies! I looked at Gainesville first, which has 247 listings, which I was able to lookat all of them. Then I looked up conventry, and it only showed 61 listings, but it said, on the last page, "showing 61-80 of 247" . It must store a cookie on your computer for the first t own you look up. Clear your cookies.

I tried the cookie clearing thing, no dice. It might this computer at the station. I will try again when I get home. This owuld be nice to add another hundred or so fax numbers. The time consumption is getting the numbers, after that it is just 30 minutes per month to fax out a letter.

Today was the first wash I had done in almost three weeks.

I've been totally dead. But I am gearing up with some 1/2 page newspaper advertising the first part of Sept. Thats when things really kicked up for me last year.

I am going to take the couple of weeks coming up trying to gear up the commercial side of my business. Its time to get over being shy. I've got to eat, bills to pay, and a baby on the way!

When I get some funds coming in I need to get some WTW from Russel and give that a try. I am thinking if one can market a "new deck in day" type of idea that could be very successful.

yea my residential has still been slow as molasses, one house in the last month, which is ok right now but I sure could have used some in june, but right now I'm not doing to bad with my other work.

Just went yesterday and signed my life away, I'm now a HomeOwner!!:)

were slamed here, park your rig at the local home depot , lowes or Ace hardware on a saturday, when Joe homeowner is out shopping, or any other highly visable commercial parking lot with a lot of traffic. Works like a charm...If you have a billboard on wheels use it to your advantage...