Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Seen any good movies lately?

Question

13 answers to this question

Wife and I watched 'Firewall' with Harrison Ford on DVD last night. Not bad....He played his usual anti-hero role, but it seems to be a formula that works for him.

Actually we rent the movies that are supposed to be good and then they are horrible. Most of the time they get me upset and I can't watch them. LOL

We watched 'Cinderella Man' last night.

It's an old movie but I had never seen it.

I liked it, but if you are a parent and can watch the breakfast scene between him and his little girl without getting misty you have no heart.

we dont have a movie theatre here we have to go about 65 miles and with the price of gas welli would rather catch it on pay per view ...i would rather work instead

I almost joked with you on another topic (about internet speed) that they didn't have broadband in Selma. But I chose not to due to Alabamians (is that a word?) always getting pummeled with bad rep like us in La.

But see Now I'm pretty sure you WOULD have found a chuckle in it cuz you do live in the boonies.LOL

Scott

I almost joked with you on another topic (about internet speed) that they didn't have broadband in Selma. But I chose not to due to Alabamians (is that a word?) always getting pummeled with bad rep like us in La.

But see Now I'm pretty sure you WOULD have found a chuckle in it cuz you do live in the boonies.LOL

Scott

heck scott i thought the "boonies"was downtown.....i live in the sticks

Q: Why do all the trees in Tennessee lean to the South??

A: 'Cause Alabama sucks! :)

Q: What is the #1 pick-up line guys use in Alabama??

A: "Hey Sis, you still awake??" :)

You'll think I am joking, but "Hustle and Flow" was one of the better movies I've seen in quite awhile. Inspirational, good storyline and good acting. Not a movie for kids imo.

how about worst movie you've seen? my vote goes to "stuck on you" I saw this one in the theater a year or two ago and it was so horrible I still talk about it.