Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Wish us luck

Question

Hey we got a firm offer on our house for sale YAY!!! I was a little concerned because there was several houses for sale in our neighborhood and there are houses being built and for sale everywhere and the market just slowed down a little.

We have a firm offer and if everything goes alright we will be closing August 10th YAY. Now check this out August 10th is also my wifes due date, its almost funny. So if we close we would have to be moving and out just when we are having the baby. well the couple buying the house are frm New York and they are in no rush to move here and said we can rent it back from them and stay until 1/1/07 Our new house will be finished way before than, ITS GREAT we wont have to move or rent another place YAY!!!!!!!!!

I'm telling you God is GREAT, he looks out for us and always does. Even if this should fall through something else good will happen for us it always does

Well wish us luck,

The new house is going & looking great too

Life is Good

6 answers to this question

Congratulations Jeff!

Owning and operating a growing PW business, building a home and a child on the way. You must be sweating like a Kennedy in detox right now!

Good-Luck with your new home and the upcomming addition to your family.

Congratulations Jeff!

Owning and operating a growing PW business, building a home and a child on the way. You must be sweating like a Kennedy in detox right now!

Good-Luck with your new home and the upcomming addition to your family.

Let me tell you 2006 is one heck of a year. Thanks , Hows Brockton doing?

We let the couple we bought our house from rent back from us as well before we moved in here years ago. Worked out well. They had the same issue, the house they were buying was under cosntruction.

Good luck! :)

Beth