Sign in to follow this  
jgoral76

Finally VACATION

Question

Well after 3 yrs without one My family and I are heading to the east coast, virginia beach, new york and maybe boston on the way back, I'm not supposed to know but my in laws are taking us to the football hall of fame on friday, ahhh 14 days away from the factory and pwing.... p.s. thats not a stranded whale thats me.lol

7 answers to this question

Well after 3 yrs without one My family and I are heading to the east coast, virginia beach, new york and maybe boston on the way back, I'm not supposed to know but my in laws are taking us to the football hall of fame on friday, ahhh 14 days away from the factory and pwing.... p.s. thats not a stranded whale thats me.lol

Good for you Enjoy your family

If your not suppose to know where your in-laws are taking you then you better practic your "being surprised" look when the time comes.

Oh and whomever told you needs to practic keeping secrets and one guess who it is, your wife:)

Have fun, enjoy the time and don't even talk shop talk, remember vacations are to clear the mind too.

Jeff,

I'm with you. Scheduled to take this week off a while ago. Flying up to Maine tomorrow to visit my oldest and best friend.

Poor guy moves up to Maine from Maryland, family and all, last year. This winter goes to get the mail and gets virtually run over by a car. On a back country road outside of Bangor. He's somewhat recovered and up for some fishing.

Just hope its cooler up there than here in NJ. Yesterday and again today the heat and humidity are just brutal. Even if I had scheduled work, I don't think I'd last more than a few hours outside.

well i'm back and boy refreshed. did somw parasailing 1200ft in the air above the atlantic, went on a naval base tour aboard a 130ft sail boat, surfed on some 10ft waves and ate more sea food then i hope to eat for a while. We sat around in the ocean and pool most of the time. Got to watch some locals catch some baby sharks off the pier too. as far as the condo goes it's really a time share we rented for $2000 and came with an ocean view also everything that one would need in there home. the wife and I are going to look at some foreclosed timeshares because they are the cheapest way to go espeacially in that week. first we'll take a vacation on them doing the timeshare speech thing you get 4 days 3nites on themthen pay minimal fee for the next 4 days.... all in all GREAT TIME, oh and bands on every corner no alcohol on beach no thongs no seaweed no shells just familys.

P>S> the football hall of fame was cool. as far as Philly went never had a chance to go.

sounds like you had a lot of fun Jeff. For me, it's hard to get back to work after hanging out with the family so much though. That's the kind of vacation that I wanna take next year. I always go to Kentucky every year to see all of my family, but next year we're going on a "Grizwald Type" vacation.