Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

TGS shirts - interested?

Would you buy a TGS embroidered T-Shirt?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a TGS embroidered T-Shirt?

• Yes
    • No

Question

Hi all,

If I were to get TGS embroidered t-shirts made (with the new logo) would any of you be interested in them? I don't want to get a bunch made if no one wants to buy one. I don't have an exact cost yet, but it would be the cost to have them made, plus shipping, and a couple bucks going to support TGS.

Let me know...

Beth

36 answers to this question

This shirts are IN!!! :banana: :cheers:

Ok folks, they will be $17.00 each, and that includes the shipping via priority mail to get them to you.

These are embroidered shirts, not screen printed.

The ones I have now are pale yellow and are a size large. They compliment the logo nicely.

If you wish to purchase a shirt you may call me, email me or use www.paypal.com for your order. Send your payment to: beth@thegrimescene.com

I am attaching the order form, which shows a swatch of other colors that you may order.

If I have any left by this weekend I will have them at the NC round table, if not, I will have one to show as a sample.

Beth

TGStshitrorderform.doc

I would definitely buy a few, depending the final price. I have learned alot so far and I expect I will learn a whole lot more from this board. It is the least I can do to help support the site.

Thanks.

See my post above for instructions on how to order.

Shirts come in S, M, L, and XL.

I have one color in stock now in size large.

Any other colors or sizes I have to order in. See the order form for color samples.

All shirts have to be prepaid so I can get them in for you. I'll be placing my next order on Feb 14th.

Beth

Beth if you order one XL with pocket I'll buy it and wear it.

I need that pocket for my Blackberry, only way I know someone is calling me. Have to feel the vibration.

Jon