Sign in to follow this  
Chris S

For those that add Cascade to your housewash mix...

Question

I have never tried it, so I picked some up at Sams Club 2day. I've hear that it helps with window spotting. How much do you add to a 5 gallon bucket? I usually downstream. If you x-jet, please feel free to respond also.

6 answers to this question

I have never tried it, so I picked some up at Sams Club 2day. I've hear that it helps with window spotting. How much do you add to a 5 gallon bucket? I usually downstream. If you x-jet, please feel free to respond also.

I don't know about cascade...I have used JetDry, which is the spot preventer. cascade is the soap. I'm sure it may help a bit, but using a true rinse aid will help much more.

I don't know about cascade...I have used JetDry, which is the spot preventer. cascade is the soap. I'm sure it may help a bit, but using a true rinse aid will help much more.

That's what I thought. I did a search on cascade, and lots of people say they have good results. It's not that I have bad results with my homebrew, but I just figure I would give it a shot and see what happens.

I have used cascade as an additive to my house wash mix and I do beleive it does help on windows. I will normally add 3 good squirts to a 5 gallon bucket.

I use the walmart brand powder and add 1 cup per 5 gallon. Helps with cling and I noticed a great improvement with windows. I think I will try the liquid though so I don't ahve mix as much.