Sign in to follow this  
John T

UAMCC Org?????????????

Whats new with *****?? Some of the leaders of this org. are founding members of the PWNA in case anyone wasn't aware of that. I haven't heard much about the ***** since there convention which I did hear it went off very nicely.

So whats the news??? Anyone hear..anything???????????

The wheels of these things turn slowly. After the initial membership drive, I am assuming these orgs run out of capital. So far every org I have seen, and this is no offense to any of them in particular, have been mismanaged.

No they are moving forward, they just recently announce on *** a few weeks back. I sure Larry put the same post here. Free technical seminar for members or something like that. I get my regular e-mails from them from time to time.

As far as capital this org I doubt is broke. The convention they have is designed to bring in dollars and I believe it did just that. Not to mention its run unlike others by a company’s that makes millions annually.

Its set up little different, they are upfront about education programs and that they do all the training and the dollars go right in there pocket. In return your benefits are networking convention for innovative products and the best support for education in the south central US.

The staff and people behind this org are collectively the experts in the industry on many levels. This org truly deals in all aspects of power washing from fleets to hood to wood.

When I joined my membership packet came swift and followed my certificates.

It’s a little different from other Pressure cleaning organizations that we have had in the past.

Like all organizations to understand and get the full affects you need to join and take advantage of using the organization to your needs.

Whats new with *****?? Some of the leaders of this org. are founding members of the PWNA in case anyone wasn't aware of that. I haven't heard much about the ***** since there convention which I did hear it went off very nicely.

So whats the news??? Anyone hear..anything???????????

On the same note as *****.... Anyone heard anything about WRAPI

Matt,

Look in the Wrapi section here on this BB. I also asked that same question there. As a matter of fact I'm in a discussion right now with Russ from Wrapi to see how his org. is doing. They seemed to be moving right along. I try to stay in touch with alot of different org.s just so I can stay abreast on this industry as a whole.

I'm sorry for not keeping the flow of information going. I know the world is full of people with excuses for failing to do as they should but if you will forgive me this time I shall do better in the future. That having been said the following is a quote from the Board President "The ***** 2006 convention and most extensive training program ever will be completed and announced within the next 30 days." I will report any new happenings regarding this organization as I receive the information.

Respectfully

Larry Hinckley