Sign in to follow this  
jgoral76

The Competition

Question

Okay is it me and where I live or is everyone and anyone starting a presure washing business, the wife goes to meijer and comes out to a brouchure on the windshield about some guy with 10 years experience and using special hot water pwing, I said this b4 where are they getting this special hot water? lol and why if they have 10 yrs experience I'd never heard of them. This guy liteally said he did it all from homes to hoods to decks to planes and oh carpets grout factorys stores I meen EVERYTHING so much so that the whole book was what he did, I mean Damm come on so I think maybe a jack of all pwing master of none. I think it's time to blast some suckas this coming yr (07) a maybe I can find some specisl hot water, ps. he uses hot water on wood too. duh

6 answers to this question

I enjoy the guys who have something special they are trying to pedal.WE have a local guy who runs a 30 second business spot light every couple of months,Who claims to be environmentally friendly.What makes them environementally friendly?Well,I'm glad you asked.

They put all of their chemicals into their 225 gallon tank and spray it on your home.Yes,You heard it they intentionally run chlorine through their pump to work a lame angle.In addition to that they only use 220 degree hotwater to clean every surface of your home and they will beat another companies price by 25%.

Jeff, I just pictured you spurting that all out in one breath. I have seen one company all summer that offers PW'ing and that was a painter that had it about 8th on his encyclopedia of services listed down his truck. I'm sure there are plenty of FBN 'ers out there but they come and go.

I hate to say it, but that bum will probably get some business out of those hokey flyers. If he's cheap, people will bite, maybe not the kinda people that we're looking for, but people just want cheap.

Jeff you need to go hit some of those construction companies out there. You are in a great area for this. I lived out there remember. I will send you an email with some names so nobody gets them from ya. Also head north young man. LOL Lots of tractors and garbage trucks. Throw a card at that speedway truck stop also.