Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Dirty clean

Question

This is a house we did the other day, well off neighborhood. House hadn't been cleaned in a few years. Other than the roof we did anything & everything that needed cleaning, house, 2 good sized driveways, patio area and several brick walls. This place was dity & very moldy. It was a good money job, the homeowner was amazed. My guys were pretty darn dirty at the end of the day

The driveways were coated but you really couldnt tell one was a gray & one was a black with little white specks. The were real easy to clean, just didnt take good before & after pics

8 answers to this question

These columns had solid green mold at the base & backs and there was some rust stains that we took care of around the house

I love looking at the finished product when a house is this dirty. The pictures dont do the cleaning justice

JL

Jeff,

You and your crew do very nice work.Hat's off to you all.Great job!

Thanks my crew is great, well except for Roger, the kids a moron, he's going soon. Know anybody looking for a job I'll be hiring lol

The PWKOMB comes through!

Nice job, you have to love it when the customer says, "Go nuts. If it is cleanable, clean it."

Those are my favorite days.:)

Got to love it.

I hate when I go to one of these rich house and EVERYTHING is filthy and they start to say, Oh just clean this & that and the rest isnt that bad. Sometimes you just want to grab them by their eye sockets and say open your eyes your place is filthy.

This lady went for it all no questions asked, cool