Sign in to follow this  
Big Easy Flood Washer

One house at a time

Question

Firist Time thread, long time reader. Based in New Orleans ,started the business to make a dent in the recovery and wash away some of the hurt of Katrina. Have done a lot of PWing since Oct. much for profit and a lot for free , churches, outreach relief angencies and just plain folks needing homes cleaned out.It's now one year and as you see in the press there is a long way to go but the power of people helping people has been the greatest fruit of this tragady, unmatched in American history. The battle cry is one house at a time.I started in this business by the seat of my pants but am now building up monthly accounts and estabilshing a good reputation as a professional powerwasher.I enjoy everyone's threads of advice and support to each other on this site, has a great feeling of family that I look foward to contributing to and learning from. Thank-you Joe Burke

9 answers to this question

Guest Sopowerclean

Congrats on the effort. It is good to see your area getting back on track even though it will take a long time to fully recover.

Big Easy,

It is always wonderful to read stories such as yours and glad to hear that things are starting to turn the corner for you folks down in New Orleans.

I especially like the "one house at a time" approach with your work. Keep up the good work!

Big Easy,

Welcomed to the best interaction Powerwashing board on the net. Good luck in your business and if you have any questions or want to answer some or just want to shoot the breeze about this buisness feel free and fire away.

Thank-you all for your kind and suportive threads it really helped mark the one year turn.Back to work today and need help on what to clean a brick patio around a pool,nice old brick with average mold and solid mortar.

starting out with Clorox/exterior bleach what to mix with so as not to mess up pool water?

John, thanks for your support and yes I would like to pick your brain on some marketing /business plans relating to the Pw buainess.Only one year old and as I see by your web site, you're where I'd like to go.You can e-mail me at burkeno@aol.com or leave a time I can call you and We'll hook up. Thanks again Joe Burke, Big easy flood washer