Sign in to follow this  
seymore

Ernesto

Question

14 answers to this question

Shaneage and Homeey....what up. I'm calling it Painintheassto. Poured all day today. Got some good planning and stratemagizin' done, though. Painted the front door too, check that honey-do off.

later. Shaneage, i'm figuring you to be single with all that work. Right?

Shaneage and Homeey....what up. I'm calling it Painintheassto. Poured all day today. Got some good planning and stratemagizin' done, though. Painted the front door too, check that honey-do off.

later. Shaneage, i'm figuring you to be single with all that work. Right?

Cool Neil glad to hear you still afloat :cool:

Yep still single for now..:lgwave:

We're floating off the map over here.....drove in from Myrtle Beach last night doing 35 mph - couldn't see 5 feet ahead of us.....empty 5 gallon pail in the back of the truck was half full this morning. That's a lot of water falling from the skies!

GROW MILDEW GROW!!!!!!!! Hpoefully we'll be getting some nice green decks as well in the next months :)

Greetings From The Cape Fear,

Ground zero for Ernesto. At 9:19pm not much more than breezy and wet. Well, very wet. But it's no biggie for us. Winds will pick up to maybe 40mph which isn't much. The danger is in something airborned blasting my new sunroom.

Got a housewash in the morning on Kure Beach which is next to Carolina Beach which is in the news for a bridge closing.

We get tougher thunderstorms. How does it go? "Famous last words." But thanks for asking.

Bill

myrtle beach checkin in, not much going on here other than a little wind and rain. worked all day in the rain doin some flat work. did not have to do any rinsin because the rain took care of it. will be back on job tommorrow to finish.

Just drove over the Snow's Cut Bridge which leads into Carolina Beach. A few gust but nothing big. Oh, the bridge is not very long and for that matter not particularly high, but most of the time they will close it just to make a dramatic impression on the public ( they got to have something to do). The storm is not really bad because Charter cable is still up so I can watch the football game, and when Charter is still working, then you know it is not too bad.

Terry

It started raining just after I finished a job today, the forecast around here is still saying no rain. I looked at the radar and see that the effects of Ernesto have reached us in Indiana.

It's getting really blowy here! Temp has dropped down in the 60's! The rain seems to have slowed a bit - maybe the sky finally ran out of water LOL

Celeste

That's what it seems to have done here...today has been a really nice mid-80s day. The day before Ernesto hit FL, it was a miserably hot upper 90s day!