Sign in to follow this  
RealCleaningSolutions

Entreprenurship?? What does it mean to you?

Entrepreneurs take ideas and turn them into money.. An entrepreneur sees potential profit where non seemingly exists. An entrepreneur takes dreams and makes them reality. Owning a business does not make you an entrepreneur though you have to own a business to be an entrepreneur.

Entrepreneurs take ideas and turn them into money.. An entrepreneur sees potential profit where non seemingly exists. An entrepreneur takes dreams and makes them reality. Owning a business does not make you an entrepreneur though you have to own a business to be an entrepreneur.

Excellent post!!!

The Entrepreneurship Center at Miami University of Ohio has an interesting definition of entrepreneurship: "Entrepreneurship is the process of identifying, developing, and bringing a vision to life. The vision may be an innovative idea, an opportunity, or simply a better way to do something. The end result of this process is the creation of a new venture, formed under conditions of risk and considerable uncertainty."

Wow,

I appreciate you everbody chiming in. I just wanted to get a broad overview of what Entreprenurship meant to everbody. There is so many times when I hear that word thrown around just becuase somebody owns a business. I like the line "owning a business does not make you an Entrepreneur". That is awsome.

Thanks,

Daniel