Sign in to follow this  
PressurePros

I've given up ..

..On web designers.

Not wanting to spend $3000 on a nice web design I have gone through three companies that just weren't getting what I wanted. I decided to read up, get some software and do my own. Here is the first page. I realize there are some obvious errors (competitive spelled wrong for instance)

I would love to hear some feedback back on your first impression. If something doesn't hit you right or if upon looking at this first page you would click and look elsewhere you would be doing me a service to let me know that. Thanks in advance.

http://trialsites.ihoststudio.com/trialsite99397/website/

Nice Ken. What appeals most is it's symmetry. The page feels linear and horizontal, which for me is a natural element. Visual clutter is death on any page. I'm used to seeing navigation links in a left vertical panel. Yours are fine, but you might make the nav tabs a bit bigger.

What's your fee...I'm heading down that road too!

/neil

I have a server and the URL it is just easiest to preview the site using the automatic upload feature of the program to a temp server. I don't want the site public until I am done with it. Now I have to locate the darn thing on my hard drive