Sign in to follow this  
Roger Oakley

Yorkstone clean UK

Question

Some before photos of a clean I did today.

York-Stone, at least 25 years old. Commercial property, Solicitors, got a call on Friday, that 3 clients had slipped over on the algae. Quoted job, priced agreed, cleaned, and a happy client. They also have a couple of other properties they want me to look at.:lgmoneyey

post-1658-13777216695_thumb.jpg

post-1658-137772166955_thumb.jpg

post-1658-137772166959_thumb.jpg

11 answers to this question

Roger,

Solicitor is proper English for lawyer? In other works, from slipping there was fear of a lawsuit? If so, keep banging on that door, its a terrific sales angle. Don't know a thing about stone, but it sure looks good to me.

Roger

Congrats on a great wwww and well done on great before and after pictures, I saw your www on TGS.

Could you give us some details of your rig - hot /cold, what pressure etc.

Chemicals?

Thanks again and well done.

Roger,

Solicitor is proper English for lawyer? In other works, from slipping there was fear of a lawsuit? If so, keep banging on that door, its a terrific sales angle. Don't know a thing about stone, but it sure looks good to me.

Hi Rick,

Yes Lawyer is English for Solicitor LOL, we also have Barristers, and QC's (Queens Council) it all gets to much for me as to who is who.

Roger

Congrats on a great wwww and well done on great before and after pictures, I saw your www on TGS.

Could you give us some details of your rig - hot /cold, what pressure etc.

Chemicals?

Thanks again and well done.

Hello Rob,

Many thanks,

Cold machine, 11lts per minute, 3600psi, Honda 13 bhp engine. I only used Sodium Hypochlorite 2:1 mix with a little soap on this one. Moved the algae, moss, dirt etc, real quick, and gave the stones a fresh, clean look. Dwell time was around 15-20 minutes, just keep surface damp/wet.

Roger

Celeste, Rod,

Thank you so much for the replies, getting the nod of approval from you guys, plus the guys in the wood section is fantastic, again I have to say it, it is the knowledge/help I have learnt on TGS that has helped me move my cleaning up a gear or two.

Roger

Come on the first photo's were taken at night and the other's during the day? LOL

BDA Presidente' !!

Hey James, hope you are well,

The before photo's were taken at about 08:00 in the morning and the after at about 12:00 mid-day. I know the light is different, but also with getting the surface clean made the court-yard area brighter, honest.

Still using the BDA mix on all wood these days mate, thank you for the GREAT advice. :cheers:

Roger