Sign in to follow this  
Kory

Uniform ?

Question

I have a hard time finding navy blue shorts that will not stain from bleach. I heard Dickie's are good but I can't find any I like. The only ones I can find go to my shins and make me look like Eminem. I'm 5' 11" so its not like I'm that short. Any suggestions?

9 answers to this question

Kory....Try here

This is Walts used uniforms, I have pants & shorts from here that are over 2 years old with still no bleach stains, bought all my guys these shorts & pants in gray and its a good buy, cheap, they last and make the crew look more professional

I dont like the used uniform shirts because of the old company patches, even if they remove the patch it looks bad

The unform Jackets are OK too

I've been getting my work pants from here for awhile....let's see...Dickies= $21/pair, then get ruined by grease, or Walts used work pants $4/ pair, then get ruined by grease...then throw away..:)

It's a no brainer for me. I really don't worry about doing too much laundry. My wife would kill me if I put some of my "bad" work pants in her new Kenmore H4 whatever washer....if my pants get "bad" on a job, I just throw them away. If they don't get too bad, I'll wash them.

This is Walts used uniforms, I have pants & shorts from here that are over 2 years old with still no bleach stains, bought all my guys these shorts & pants in gray and its a good buy, cheap, they last and make the crew look more professional

I dont like the used uniform shirts because of the old company patches, even if they remove the patch it looks bad

The unform Jackets are OK too

Ditto, but I prefer dickies pants. If you order from walts, kep in mind that everything has been washed in scalding water a million times, so order a size bigger than you usually wear in the pants...