Sign in to follow this  
hydro Tek Man

Renting Equipment

If you could rent specialized pressure washing equipment what would it be ?

#1 on my list (if I were a rental company) would be water reclaiming set ups and components.Many people may not need it normally, but do need it for the occasional commercial work they may perform.

Scott

I guess it depends where you live. PA maybe just a hair cheaper then long Island NY but the rental place by me www.allinone.com charges for a 2500psi cold water Powerwasher $60/4hrs or $90 for the day and a hot water 2000 psi machine is a daily rent only @ $105/day. These are there current prices that I'm looking at now since I have there current brochure cause I just rented something off of them a few weeks ago.

SO to Rent a reclamining set up----I have no idea and as stated above this would be the one thing that I would need to rent at these places beside maybe a lift.

What would be a fair rental price for a reclaim trailer set up ?

I don't know. I've never had to recclaim before. The California guys or the east coasters hopefully can answer that one.

Do you rent equipment? If so isn't there calculation you use. I notice around here most places are about 7-8 % of price if you purchased it(if I remember correct).I know that doesn't include high price equipment or items that need heavy maintenance.

But say you had a 5x 12 double axle trailer, a couple of tanks, vacuboom, and a reclaim vac on a trailer.Let's say the total of all of that was $5000.00.

You tell me what it would rent for? Just curious.

Scott

I do rent the stuff that I either wanted when I was a contractor or I bought and then never used ! I am going to set up a 16 foot box trailer and am considering water treatment / water hauler . The trailer can hold 750 gallon and some equipment. but I am not sure what to put into it?

Vacuum type flatwork units and recapture/reuse systems.

We have some prospects that are looking for warehouse cleaning but have no water drainage capabilities and the runoff would mess up the parking lot.

Rod!~

What about a large say 12 gpm cold water unit ?

Geez louise!!! One could use it to put out the wild fires in California. Or have a pretty serious long distance water fight! JK.

Curious as to what anyone would envision using this much of a gpm on?

Rod!~

Rod a 12 GPM cold water would run a 36in Flatwork machine really good . I will look into a vac. recovery unit for the trailer . Keep the ideas coming . I am definetly going to stock deckers but they will have to be 120 volt cause I can not ship batteries .

Tom,

If you are going to do a high flow machine with surface cleaner and vacuum equipment you might want to consider and open trailer. Keep the height down so it can be used in parking garages.

That makes sence since alot of big flatwork jobs are in garages. I rent out 2 Hydro Tek trailers now 8 & 6 gpm hot units . That is why I am looking at a large cold water set up to run the flatwork machine. With an open trailer say 18 foot with 12000 # axles it could have 1000 gallons of water. The one problem with that heavy of a trailer is the tow vehicals hitch raiting. Most people could not haul it with the tanks full .