Sign in to follow this  
Washaway

New Trailer

Thanks guys. And not a moment too soon. I think the other one would not have lasted another 50 miles.

Can't wait to get everything transfered and fitted. I've been racking my brains for the last two days, thinking of weight distribution, logistics, etc.

Nice trailer..Got to love those dual Axle it makes a world of difference with weight issues..

You're are correct, sir. However, in hind sight, I wish they were torsion and not leaf springs. I wouldn't have to worry as much about the placement of things.

Washaway....... Super trailer let us see it after it's rigged up. I see you also tow with a explorer, I love to work out of mine. keeps things from walking off unlike a pickup bed. 175k miles and still going strong.

Washaway....... Super trailer let us see it after it's rigged up. I see you also tow with a explorer, I love to work out of mine. keeps things from walking off unlike a pickup bed. 175k miles and still going strong.

It's and Expedition. 98 5.4L 4x4 Eddie Bauer.

I love it and it's been great to me. It looks just like when it rolled off the line and just turned 134,600 on the odometer.

I'd love to get an F250 but I don't want to get rid of Eddie.....maybe in another year or so. (I should of whispered. Don't want him to hear me)

Michael tell them lowballers they can have it for $500. It's a great deal :)

Yes, I did get a tank. Beautiful, brand new, shiny 200G one.

I'll post some pictures of the trailer soon.

Thanks for your help by the way!

how's the trailer looking Balazs?!? about to purchase one. what is the advantage of the height? what kinda measures do you take to prevent theft? how much $$?

thanks for the tip about the suspension

Finally, some pictures of the trailer.

No close-ups thought....Don't want anyone seeing it's already been scratched and nicked.

Btw, how long before one gives up on the nightly inspections armed with primer and paint?

post-833-137772171172_thumb.jpg

post-833-137772171189_thumb.jpg

post-833-137772171211_thumb.jpg