Sign in to follow this  
Celeste

Lab Puppies!!!!!

Question

Okay folks - our newest family members are 5 weeks old and need homes! These cuties are full blooded labs (NO papers). I can deliver to the ACR Roundtable on the 19th smile.gif

I still have the following chocolate females available!

32 answers to this question

And the following yellows! The little fellow alone in the pic is the runt (you may remember Tater from the earlier posts on these pups). Tater is the only boy still available.

(If these babies look droopy, it's because I woke them up to take pics - they're entirely too lively and wiggly to photograph during regular people hours!)

Celeste are you selling those puppies or are you giving them away? I just had to Put down my beloved Yellow lab after 14.5 yrs..I use to have two of these Yellow labs...Miss both with all my Heart. Don't know if the wife is ready to handle another dog at this time...

John,

I just want them to have good homes....I don't feel like I can sell them since I don't have papers and I don't know much about their lineage (other than they are purebred) If I start incurring vet bills, I will only ask for that as any compensation.

They are sweet sweet babies :)

Celeste

All of the babies above are still available - breakdown:

1 yellow male (our runt who is a darling!)

2 yellow females

3 chocolate females - not solid brown (since Dad was not a solid and then Mom was a yellow) I call them Banana Fudgesicle puppies :)

I will try to continue posting pics - like I said above, they're very wiggly when they are awake on their own and hard to snap pics of but you can't see much of the color variation in the above photos.

Celeste

How far is Salisbury from Germantown? Or are you planning to go to the ACR Round Table. I'm already scheduled to deliver one there - I'm real tempted to just bring about 4 with me (wait til Beth reads this! LOL) I'm betting I can find a couple of puppy suckers :)

Celeste

How far is Salisbury from Germantown? Or are you planning to go to the ACR Round Table. I'm already scheduled to deliver one there - I'm real tempted to just bring about 4 with me (wait til Beth reads this! LOL) I'm betting I can find a couple of puppy suckers :)

Celeste

LOL...And you also may have to find a Holiday inn to stay at in germantown MD...

I hope there is a bunch of guys coming from germantown.. I met some of them at Beths roundtable a few years back... they are a great bunch of guys.

Cleseste, If you only you where closer I would take a yellow female or the runt in a heart beat for my little girls. they would love them. NC is just a long ride for a puppy dog. This kills me.

Celeste,

Is it possible to ship the puppy. I don't mean put it in a fedex box. Don't worry. There is company called petair that will ship it from airport to airport for about $150. The only problem is that you being the shipper would need to drop it off at the airport. If my wife o.k. with a puppy and you are willing to help out, I would pay you for your time and effort. Let me know. Thanks

Mike, I'm only about 25 minutes from PTI in Greensboro, NC and 30-40 from RDU in Raleigh. If you want to get all of the details, etc... and let me know :) We're going to Tom's Round table on the 19th - puppy could get brought that far north - don't know how much farther you are from there.

Celeste

Celeste, I am hoping to attend that round table, just need to secure babysitting. I will work on that today. Is the baby runt boy yellow healthy, any problems with nursing or other issues. I really want a male but have always been hesitant with the runt.

Mike

Celeste, I am hoping to attend that round table, just need to secure babysitting. I will work on that today. Is the baby runt boy yellow healthy, any problems with nursing or other issues. I really want a male but have always been hesitant with the runt.

Mike

He seems just as wild and wooly as the rest, just smaller. He has the prettiest color of the yellow IMO - He's literally a golden color - very friendly, doesn't hesitate to jump on one of his larger siblings or fight to get through to the food. Does tend to try to sleep on the top of the pile lately :)

Celeste

thanks celeste. I am thinking if I can make it to the round table I would just surprise the family. This is the roundtable in Easton PA, right? I am pretty sure this is the one your talking about.

Thanks

Celeste, Put me down for the Male Runt Yellow Lab. I will be at the ACR round table and my kids are going to flip when I bring that little puppy home.

Thanks, Mike

Wow - what a day!! We have no more puppies available unless John T. tells me he is going to pass on the yellow female. They're going to a variety of states - RI, PA, NY, and a few here in NC!

Thanks guys :)

Celeste