Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Pressure Pro problem

Post deleted problem solved

Jeff

JL Pressure Washing

Jeff Lecours

Dear Jeff,

I was most concerned when I learned about the recent problem you had with your Pressure-Pro hot water pressure washer. We are sorry for any disruptions or inconvenience this may have caused you. I am pleased to confirm that your problem will be resolved to your complete satisfaction with the replacement of a brand new unit, as we agreed and at no further expense to you. Since there is not a local servicing dealer to perform the original warranty work or to remove and install the new unit, we have made arrangements (at our expense) to have this work performed locally.

It is true that there were some communication delays with our technical staff getting back to you as a result of some missed phone calls from our people to and from your repairman. To make things more stressful, our Lead Technical contact suffered a sudden heart attack at work and was sent to the emergency room at the same time that you needed us most. I am not making excuses for anyone but it added to the challenges we were both dealing with at that time. Again we are very sorry for any downtime or distress this may have caused you and your business.

After discussing the available options with Ryan at All Pressure Washers, we both agreed that in the best interest of all parties, we will do what we believe is the right thing. All of us at Pressure-Pro and All Pressure Washers understand that our primary concern is to get your equipment up and running as quickly as possible to minimize any further loss of service. We have always taken great pride in our commitment by offering the highest level of Customer Service with the goal of customer satisfaction. We will continue to strive to be the best supplier we can be in every area possible.

As I understand it, there may have been some misunderstandings between All Pressure Washers and you that added some element of stress. I suppose the pressure of everything happening all at once and tempers flaring up that things may have been magnified. I am hopeful that we all can put this behind us and we can all get back to business. It is unfortunate that this event was aired in public which can sometimes paint a very different picture than what may have been the real situation. I hope that any negative comments will be accurately reflected and addressed considering the facts.

I understand how important it is to consider having a local source for service and warranty support when making a purchase, especially when a hot water washer is a critical tool in the operation of your business. I can appreciate your choice to purchase from All Pressure. They do offer very competitive prices and local service of what they sell; Unfortunately All Pressure Washers is in Orlando, Florida over 500 miles away from your place of business. This obviously makes the logistics of service or warranty a very serious concern to consider when making a purchase as important as this.

We have temporarily discontinued availability of the model you originally purchased until we are confident that it will perform as reliably and efficiently as when it was designed. We are making modifications to that design, when we are certain that it meets our standards of quality, we will release it for sale to our dealers and make it available to the public. After all, quality and reliability are as important as customer satisfaction is.

We sincerely hope these actions will help correct the situation and restore your faith and confidence in Pressure-Pro, our products and our dealers. Let me know if I can be of any further help.

Sincerely,

Jack Bond

National Sales Manager

Dear Mr. Bond,

Thank you Mr. Bond. Mr Reed of Pressure Pro as soon as he was aware of the problem he immediatly stepped in and started to rectify the situation and I truly appreciated him doing so. The offer from Pressure Pro for new equipment was a very generous one and also is greatly appreciated. I own 4 pressure pro machines and until this last unfortunate hassle, I had always had great service. What you folks are doing to get me the new equipment the extra steps you are taking with the trucking company, talking with my local mechanic, several phone calls to me and just the professionalism of everybody since this came to Mr Joe Suarez & Mr. Dale Reeds attention is unbelievable and again is greatly appreciated.

As I stated to ALL on this BB since airing this publicly the response from Pressure Pro was fantastic and as I stated all other times dealing with Pressure Pro I had never had any problem with your company. This letter is a great example of yours & Pressure Pros commitment to customer service and your professionalism. Ryan from All Pressure set me up a great complete trailer rig with the 8gpm hot machine and a 5.6 gpm cold and after several calls & help from Ryan I would be more than happy to buy my next set up from Ryan. There will be more rigs bought from Pressure Pro. As everyone knows on this board, I'm the Future Pressure Washing King of Myrtle Beach and I'll be needing another rig. Seriously thou you all have gone above and beyond what you had to do and I thank you.

Regards

Jeff LeCours

To all TGS members who have read this posting from the beginning this is why I say Id be glad to purchase equipment from Pressure Pro & Ryan of All Pressure, yes there was a few problems but this company has bent over backwards to rectify it. Pressure Pro GREAT company Thank you!!!

I should have it up and running for next Mondays parking garage Coolllllllll

JL

What a happy ending. I recall a story like that a few years back with All American when they were owned by Aries Equipment in LA. Jon Fleisher had a skid problem and called Aries to complain. They said bring it down and we will take care of it right away. When he pulled in, he had no idea that they were going to pull his skid off the trailer and replace with a brand new unit.

What a happy ending. I recall a story like that a few years back with All American when they were owned by Aries Equipment in LA. Jon Fleisher had a skid problem and called Aries to complain. They said bring it down and we will take care of it right away. When he pulled in, he had no idea that they were going to pull his skid off the trailer and replace with a brand new unit.

Mine wasnt that old, but new is GOOD......COOL!!!!!!!

Hey Pressure Pro why dont you set up a distributer for sales & service in the Myrtle Beach area, I'll buy into that. Theres a lot of PWing going on around here, with a lot of nice equipment I see all the time with no one selling or really servicing anything around here.

Come on to the beach we could use you all here

We have been a Pressure Pro dealer since July of this year and have had 0 problems on the machines we have ordered and sold.

I am glad they got everything straightened out for you Jeff. It is good to know they will step up like that (the new unit) when needed.