Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Pressure Pro problem

If you back off the flow of fuel, it would seem like that reduces pressure as well. My guess is that you do not have enough pressure for the size of fuel nozzle that you are running and it is dribbling in the bottom and then leaking out.

I suggest you find a mechanic who can just fix it, and not need to speak with the machine builder. That is the whole point of a mechanic in my book. Just because all these companies use the same parts, doesn't mean you get the same product. Assembly has alot to do with it as well.

Hi Jeff,

I recently bought a 115v 8gpm through All Pressure as well and had the same problem. The very first time I used it, it shot diesel all over the place, including down onto and into the generator. What didn't drip there was picked up by the exhaust wind and blown all over my tanks and trailer. After a few trips back to All Pressure it's a somewhat better situation, but there is still some leaking and mess that shouldn't be happening.

Call PP and request to speak to Joe Suarez. I believe his title is national sales mgr or something along those lines.

If you back off the flow of fuel, it would seem like that reduces pressure as well. My guess is that you do not have enough pressure for the size of fuel nozzle that you are running and it is dribbling in the bottom and then leaking out.

I suggest you find a mechanic who can just fix it, and not need to speak with the machine builder. That is the whole point of a mechanic in my book. Just because all these companies use the same parts, doesn't mean you get the same product. Assembly has alot to do with it as well.

The fuel doesnt shut off immediately and he said get new fuel pump & celinoid.

Well this beats all - I just called and he starts by telling me he wont warranty my machine because I made this post on TGS and then he tells me he's calling his Lawyer, This is all before I can say a thing. I say what the heck are you talking about. Great customer service its unreal and ashame. So I may not have enough hot water rigs to do this upcoming parking garage and thats the reason I bought this rig. Oh ya I was also told they're real busy. Calling his lawyer #%>>%#**

He threatens me if I keep posting. I only wrote the truth, Can you believe that s--t and I own 4 PP machines

I just want my damn machine fixed its not even 90 days old

Well, I Guess He Just Lost A Whole Lot Of Customers!!!!!!!! If He Was Smart, He Would Have Taken Care Of You. One Thing I Hate Is Crappy Customer Service.

Hi Jeff,

I recently bought a 115v 8gpm through All Pressure as well and had the same problem. The very first time I used it, it shot diesel all over the place, including down onto and into the generator. What didn't drip there was picked up by the exhaust wind and blown all over my tanks and trailer. After a few trips back to All Pressure it's a somewhat better situation, but there is still some leaking and mess that shouldn't be happening.

Call PP and request to speak to Joe Suarez. I believe his title is national sales mgr or something along those lines.

Thanks Don, Just got off the phone with Joe Suarez, nice guy and is going to get these problems taken care of

Jarrod if this gets fixed Id buy off of Pressure Pro because up till this time I always got good service on my other machines from PP, but I wont be buying from their Orlando guy FOR SURE. There machine are good and the price is right

What a missed opportunity for those guys, imagine if this had been their response:

I'm gonna overnight express a new fuel pump & celinoid to your mechanic and call him in the morning to confirm he got it and see if he has any questions. I apologize that you couldn't get through to us, someone's out sick, on vacation, we are hiring someone new, we are selling machines like crazy, whatever, but that should be resolved in the next few days. If that happens again please call me directly on my cell phone at ...we really value your business Jeff and we'll do whatever it takes to make this right.

or

You had a problem and you called, we didn't respond or call back, you told people we didn't respond or call back. So in that case we will not honor our own warranty, we will not help you, and we will call our lawyer, who will tell us we don't have a leg to stand on.

These guys need a lesson from Ken.

Jeff sorry your having a rough time.

What a missed opportunity for those guys, imagine if this had been their response:

I'm gonna overnight express a new fuel pump & celinoid to your mechanic and call him in the morning to confirm he got it and see if he has any questions. I apologize that you couldn't get through to us, someone's out sick, on vacation, we are hiring someone new, we are selling machines like crazy, whatever, but that should be resolved in the next few days. If that happens again please call me directly on my cell phone at ...we really value your business Jeff and we'll do whatever it takes to make this right.

or

You had a problem and you called, we didn't respond or call back, you told people we didn't respond or call back. So in that case we will not honor our own warranty, we will not help you, and we will call our lawyer, who will tell us we don't have a leg to stand on.

These guys need a lesson from Ken.

Jeff sorry your having a rough time.

I tell you I'm not easily shocked, but I sure was when he said this , then I was pissed

They are trying to get through to my mechanic, they called right after I got off the phone with Joe from PP. Thanks Joe

Ya John, I think your #1 response would of been the right choice, I just wont deal with All Pressure. Ya instead of calling a lawyer, he should be calling to apoligize

Hopefully i wont have anymore rough times now, I just want to wash things. All this crap from him on a rain out day too, I was having a good day, had the house to myself today, slept in late, had a good breakfast, then "I'm calling my lawyer" #*%>%#!@ What a way to **** me off on one off my only days off in a long time.

Jeff, does that machine have a standard Suntec fuel pump A2VA-7116 on it? I know Alkota (what the PP machine is based on) starts and stops the whole burner on trigger engagement and they light and go out dirty (dribble from nozzle causing smoke). If yours is like this, a new fuel pump won't fix the problem unless it's adjusted properly. This condition is due to the motor slowing gradually and dropping the fuel pressure causing the dribble. There is a little known screw for adjusting the "cut out" pressure. It will stop fuel flow as soon as the pressure starts to drop. Directly below the outlet of the pump near the "inlet" port there is a plastic plug. Remove it with something sharp and pointy (awl, nail, knife, etc.) The cut out screw is in there. Start the machine and fire the burner. Back the screw out until the burner quits, then turn back in just until it relights. There will be about a 5 psi differential between operation and out, and the burner should light and go out cleanly. I adjust every Alkota that comes in my shop like that.

EVERYTHING IS TAKEN CARE OF .............. By PRESSURE PRO. The Owner called and is a real stand up guy and he is in the process of taking care of it all. Very generous offer to take care of everything, Thanks Pressure Pro!!!!!!!!

I"m going to delete my 1st post out of respect for Pressure Pro, since they are really taking care of my equipment problem in a professional manner

The Pressure Washing King Of Myrtle Beach ( ME) will be glad to continue buying equipment from PP. I figure I'll need another rig in 6-10 months if biz keeps coming in like it is, So get it ready PP

Russ thanks for the info and the call

Jeff

That's great to hear, Jeff!

I felt like Ryan and the people at PP went out of their way to help me. It still leaks some, but from what I've been told, it's something they're working on to correct.

That's great to hear, Jeff!

I felt like Ryan and the people at PP went out of their way to help me. It still leaks some, but from what I've been told, it's something they're working on to correct.

Thanks again Don.

Pressure Pro is going above and beyond and i just got a call from Ryan too, All is well !!!! we should be using hot water Monday on our 107K parking garage

Well, at least they are still in business......BUT I feel for you, I'm glad I didn't take the "public humiliation" route to get things taken care of.

Im sure Mr Reed of Pressure Pro didnt take care of this because of as you say Public Humiliation, He just wanted to make things right and him and Ryan did

Jeff, I wasn't taking a shot at you buddy. Just posting a comment.

I didnt think you were Gary, I just think when PP found out the problems they wanted it settled and it is. Ryan of All Pressure Called a while ago and we had a good conversation and as I said all is well and if & when I need more equipment, I'll probably be buying Pressure Pro its good equipment at a great price

Who knows the power of the internet might of helped too

I'll probably be buying Pressure Pro its good equipment at a great price

Thats funny, because when we hear "We went with the low bidder, he does good work, at a great price" We get all upset.

Glad you got this resolved, but what a bunch of hype to have them do what they should have done all along.

That's a 44% savings on a product that is a commodity. It would be tempting but.. The savings is nil if you run out and they don't deliver on time. Like we would tell our customers not all businesses are created equal. I'd give them a shot.

There is nothing wrong with shopping for value but I have read in this post that the problem Jeff is experiencing is 1) inherent to that machine setup and 2) shut him down. If his problem wasn't immediately rectified today, would he still have been as happy about the money he saved buying that machine?

True, But my other 3 PP machines were always taken care of and when the owner called me to take care of it and was sorry with the problems I had I was pleased to hear it was going to be taken care of in a very generous way. I figured things happen and when the owner found out , it was taken care of

Plusother than their 8gpm machines Ive never had a problem and price does sell

Your right Ken if it wasnt taken care of today I would of been pissed and the money wouldnt have mattered. All that matters is Im happy Its all about me me me LOL

A chem supplier called me today offering to deliver 12.5% for $100 I'm currently paying $144. What would you do?

Dustin your supplier will match this guys price for you, he will add some water to top off the drum like the other guy may be doing.