Sign in to follow this  
suzuki98

New business question

Question

I'm starting a new pw business hopefully by April 2007 and have been reading all I can about the business. I would like all the pro's here to give me titles of books to read, websites to check out, etc.....

thanks

8 answers to this question

Start with the search function on this site..Thats the best source of Information available at your finger tips from Contractors who have been there and done that..Can't get a better source of info then from ones who actually are out in the field doing the work. Search to your hearts content. Enjoy.

Welcome to TGS!

Grab a snack, and read...you may be here for hours at a time. Ask questions as you go. There is a wealth of information here, and lots of helpful folks.

By the way - there is a meeting this Sunday in PA, Nov 19th - ACR Product Round Table - supposed to be about 80 people there getting together. You should drive in for it. There is a link with info in the Eastern Regional News & Events area.

Beth

i agree. read. read. and then read. if you do a search on the web you'll come across a website that sells a cd for $49 that will tell you "all you need to know about roof cleaning". it's junk. i know. i bought one. bit the hook and they reeled me in. this is the best place to learn. these people are not only professional but they are friendly. i have called a few personally and got help over the phone. so grab yourself a cup of coffee. sit back . and read.

good luck,

rando