Sign in to follow this  
Jarrod

Question

Need I say more?! This is gonna be the best season yet. Poor Jack though! What a "welcome home" party! I can't believe what happened to Curtis. I really liked that guy too. I guess Jack had no choice.

52 answers to this question

Jarrod, I need to get caught up. My wife got me the first season of 24 and I have never watched it. It wouldnt take me long.

When Sopranos was in its 3rd season, I watched one episode and I was hooked. I was off of my fulltime job for three days so I bought season 1 and 2 and devoured them over 3 days. I'm a Soprano freak. I've got a room in the basement thats my Soprano room.

Need I say more?! This is gonna be the best season yet. Poor Jack though! What a "welcome home" party! I can't believe what happened to Curtis. I really liked that guy too. I guess Jack had no choice.

I think 24 fans need their own club house on this site.

Build it Beth and I guarantee it will get more posts than the electrical and plumbing.

Scott

As good of a shot as Jack is, he could've shot the gun out of Curtis' hand - that was a seriously messed up script!! What I want to know is how they're going to catch everyone up on what's happened in the past two years???

Celeste

Celeste, he lost his expert shot ribbon while he was in that China prison for 20 months! :)

And can I get a cell phone like Jack has? Man that thing works everywhere!

Terry

As good of a shot as Jack is, he could've shot the gun out of Curtis' hand - that was a seriously messed up script!! What I want to know is how they're going to catch everyone up on what's happened in the past two years???

Celeste

Yeah I'm sure he could have but he had to be sure, after all it was the future of all mankind on his shoulders. It had to be a KILL shot.

Scott

Know what pisses me off? When Jack Bauer decides to give up fighting terrorists and takes up acting. When I see him acting like some character named Kiefer Sutherland, it makes me think he should stick with what he does best: killing bad guys.

Oh come on now...no spoilers for those of us who haven't seen it yet!!!! Jeeeez

I need to rent the Sopranos at some point and watch it....

Beth

Watching the sopranos is like watching the scene of a bad accident...It's nasty, gross, not something you really want or need to be looking at...but for some reason, you can't stop looking.

Kinda like that other series HBO had...OZ.

Oh come on now...no spoilers for those of us who haven't seen it yet!!!! Jeeeez

Come on Mike..You had to know we'd be talking about what happened. But it was a no brainer, I knew he was gonna have to deal with Curtis as soon as it started.

In season 1 I didn't think Nina would kill Jack's wife. In season 5 more leads died than I thought a series could sacrifice. So to me Curtis was an easy one to figure out.

I've got all five seasons on DVD. My biggest hope was when I was in LA last week was we'd walk up on them shooting a scene. Come to find out while watching last week, they shot on sixth & Figuero which was two blocks from the hotel. We walked there everyday. Guess I was a couple of months too late. Bummer!!!!

Anyway Mike I'm sorry we spoiled it for you.

Scott

I just recently started watching 24. My brother-in law got me hooked on it. He has all 5 seasons on DVD. I haven't watched it on TV, but I'm sure it's a lot better to have it on DVD, I can't imagine having to wait for another episode, that would drive me crazy, lol. I watched all of Season 1, and it was awesome. Now I'm on Season 2, it started off slow but is now picking up. I'm exactly halfway on it at this point, should get at least 4 more episodes in tonight. It's all I can do to keep from watching Season 6 on TV, lol.

I just recently started watching 24. My brother-in law got me hooked on it. He has all 5 seasons on DVD. I haven't watched it on TV, but I'm sure it's a lot better to have it on DVD, I can't imagine having to wait for another episode, that would drive me crazy, lol. I watched all of Season 1, and it was awesome. Now I'm on Season 2, it started off slow but is now picking up. I'm exactly halfway on it at this point, should get at least 4 more episodes in tonight. It's all I can do to keep from watching Season 6 on TV, lol.

LOL! My wife and I have been known to stay up until 2 or 3 in the morning, saying "just one more episode, THEN we'll go to bed...That stuff is addicting!

We don't get Fox, so I have to wait until it comes out on DVD, unless Fox decides to put the episodes on the web, but they appear to be the only network who is not doing so at this point.

BTW, you can buy the first 4 hours of season 6 on dvd right now! 10 to 15 bucks.

No way...The first 4 hours haven't aired yet, have they?

I saw the season premier disk for sale somewhere, but I assumed it was just the Prevue disk...Season 4 had a season 5 prevue disk, but season 5 didn't have a season 6 prevue disk.

That'd be AWESOME if they'd release each disk as the episodes air....no waiting for next December to get them.

Mike, just get a dish.

I HAVE a dish...

Thanks to Congress, I can't get any network for which there is an affiliate station within 75 miles of my home. That kills ABC and Fox. Direct TV offers local stations via dish in many areas, but not in mine. So, my only solution is an antennae, but I don't care that much about stuff on ABC or Fox...24 is the only Fox show I like. Just not worth the hassle of putting up a good outdoor antennae so I can watch one hour of Fox each week.

No way...The first 4 hours haven't aired yet, have they?

Yes they have. The first 2 housr aired 1/14/07 and the second 2 hours aired 1/15/07.

I saw the season premier disk for sale somewhere, but I assumed it was just the Prevue disk...Season 4 had a season 5 prevue disk, but season 5 didn't have a season 6 prevue disk.

This in not a preview disc. It is the actual first 4 episodes.

That'd be AWESOME if they'd release each disk as the episodes air....no waiting for next December to get them.

Heck yes!

Nope, haven't seen anything since the 24th episode of season 5

The last disc in the bundle labeled "special features"

The prequel is only about 10 minutes long but still pretty good.

Watch "Logan's retreat", also pretty interesting. It's about set design.

Scott