Sign in to follow this  
Jarrod

Question

Need I say more?! This is gonna be the best season yet. Poor Jack though! What a "welcome home" party! I can't believe what happened to Curtis. I really liked that guy too. I guess Jack had no choice.

52 answers to this question

If anyone wants the box sets of 24 or any type of VHS tape or DVD or games let me know. My brother-in law owns a movie store, he doesn't rent. just trades and sells. He has great deals on everything. He has some rare movies also. He has over 3,000 movies as of right now in stock. He has an e-bay store also that he just started, he still hasn't gotten a chance to get all the movies up on it yet, it takes so long to do it. Here's the link

http://www.stores.ebay.com/DDR-Media-power he can also get any new release too, even before they are released in stores.

I finished up Season 2 last night, a surprise ending I must say. I won't talk about it though, don't wanna spoil it for the ones who have just started watching the series like me. I'm ready for Season 3, hopefull I can start it this week. Man, I'm having withdrawals already, lol. I talked to my brother-in law, he said he only has an extra for Season 5. If anyone wants it just PM me. The others he just has one copy. They are a hot item, he said the hottest selling box sets on the market.

The 1st season rocks! I just started watching it again this morning. I always watch 1 or 2 episodes while I work out in the mornings. It keeps my mind off of the pain. (Those 2lb. curls are really kikin' my a$$!)

OK....I haven't read this thread yet...I just scrolled to the bottom to post :D

I just recently started watching 24 and I have to say...it is the best series I've ever seen. My in-laws have all the seasons on dvd and I have made it through seasons 1 & 2 and going to start season 3 tonight. I love it so far and from what I hear it just gets better and better every season...I can't wait. I prolly can't keep reading this thread because I don't want to know what happends, but after I'm up to speed, I'll check back....

Why does Jack's dad look famarliar??

My tivo isn't hooked up to locals to rewind it to see him very good.

Man I'm trying to figure out if he was in a past season or not. I know he's famous but he looks like he's been in this before for some reason. But I can't put it together.

Scott

At least his bro's wife is hot!

And naturally her and Jack have a History together. Man Jack is awesome. He even gets to have his brother's wife before his brother.LOL

I swear I've seen Jack's dad in a previous episode but like his brother, never knew who he was.I maybe wrong, but sure he sure looked famarliar on the preview.

Scott

I don't like Jacks' brother....does Jack know he's a real bad guy yet? I'm not sure he does....

I thought Jacks' brother's son looked like JACK....

Hmmmm.....

Beth

Well as much of a badass that Jack is, I've never seen him treat anyone who was presumed innocent poorly. I think if his brother is tied to chair sucking on a cellophane bag gasping for life, Jack knows he is a bad guy.

Scott

I'm just now watching the first season on DVD. I just finished the episode where Janet's "Dad" came into the recovery room. Holy cow, who ever writes this stuff is good.

Yeah, that surprised me when he killed Janet. I was a little suspicious of him at first, but then it died down. Jack is the Man. ....the longest day in Jack Bauer's life...lol

A question going around the office is generated towards reality: when does he eat and all the other normal body functions demands get taken care of? According to the show, he never gets a break.

Talk about hardcore!

Rod!~

A question going around the office is generated towards reality: when does he eat and all the other normal body functions demands get taken care of? According to the show, he never gets a break.

Talk about hardcore!

Rod!~

Man he does all that during the commercials like us.LOL. Yeah Rod, Jack Rocks!!

Scott

Chloe is pretty cool too. That's one sharp lady who is very loyal to Jack.

Beth

And sometimes you wanna just smack her into last season with that mouth of hers. But you can't stay mad long cause she's always got Jack's back. The show definetly has a great writing and creative staff to devolop these charachters.

Scott