Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

War budget

Question

George Bush's request for his new budget for the war is almost a 1/4 trillion $$ THATS $800.00 for every man, women and child, WOW. This is not counting the billions that has already been spent

I remember hearing at the very beginning of this war, Rumsfeld said the war would cost Americans about $10 Billion and then the Iraq oil & people will pay for the rest OOPS WRONG

It just pisses me off that GW knew he was going to go get Saddam before 9/11 but he used that as an excuse and WMD's. Theres no doght in my mind that he lied to go to war and I'm not talking WMD's I'm talking he was going no matter what it was just when that was in question.

Its a terrible waste of tax payer money this war, especially since they said only 10 billion. So sad

Well I wont be around for a week everybody have a great week

JL

33 answers to this question

Another thing to consider is that there have been exactly 0 terrorist attacks on U.S. soil since this war started. That is worth twice what they have spent methinks.

Another thing to consider is that there have been exactly 0 terrorist attacks on U.S. soil since this war started. That is worth twice what they have spent methinks.

Bush lover!!!

I am officially scared to think of what Matt might do with that.

I have to admit that I love Bush, you are right Scott.

I can't remember when it started, but I have loved Bush since at least 14 or 15 years old.

I can honestly say that Bush has never let me down, whenever I have had a troubling, stressful time in my life, Bush has put everything in perspective for me and helped me to relax.

I recommend Bush to anyone who feels like their life is not going in the direction that they had envisioned, I can guarantee that Bush will lift your spirits and clear your mind of all your troubles;)

I can't remember when it started, but I have loved Bush since at least 14 or 15 years old.

I can honestly say that Bush has never let me down, whenever I have had a troubling, stressful time in my life, Bush has put everything in perspective for me and helped me to relax.

I recommend Bush to anyone who feels like their life is not going in the direction that they had envisioned, I can guarantee that Bush will lift your spirits and clear your mind of all your troubles;)

Bush is special LOL

Tell me you don't love Bush? What red blooded American man doesnt? Lately I can't get Bush out of my head. The closer it gets to Summer here in LA, the more Bush is on my mind.

I recommend Bush to anyone who feels like their life is not going in the direction that they had envisioned, I can guarantee that Bush will lift your spirits and clear your mind of all your troubles

Bush is way coool! I love Bush so much I wrote a poem on that very topic.

I love Bush in the morning,

I love Bush in the afternoon,

I love Bush in a heatwave,

or even in a monsoon.

Bush can make you a nice man,

Bush can turn you mean,

Bush can make you blow your mind,

Bush can make you dream.

Bush will lift your spirits,

Bush will set you free,

Bush will make you act like a monkey,

Swinging from tree to tree!

BUSH IS GUUD!

But every now and then a change is good too.

I'm thinking of visiting Brazil soon.