Sign in to follow this  
JFife

Congrats Doolittle

Question

.....Thought I'd start a thread to pass along well-wishes to Phillip Doolittle, who is retiring from Pressure Washing to move into a different career. Hopefully Doolittle, you'll still come around to thrust the sword of Conservatism into the bleeding hearts of Jeff, Keth, Rod, and all the other libs that post:)

As well, hopefully RyanH will be able to step into the full-time role of being the chemistry and Physics brain of the Pwashing world......and answer all the rediculous questions that you used to field about such matters. Personally, I've always appreciated you logic in applicable matters as well as philosophical/socialogical/gov'tmental subjects.

Best wishes to you and yours in the future!!!!:)

Jon Fife

9 answers to this question

RyanH is going to pick up his wand this spring again and go after some of the homes in his area. Judging by the multitude of dirty homes, I'm guessing there is a shortage of qualified workers.

Plus, Pwashing is damned fun.

Thanks guys, you are much too kind.

I'm returning to the information technology business. This time as a FT software developer. I've done some develpment before, but my real experience is in network design/troubleshooting & security.

Good luck Philip. Occupation "U" turns can be a good call. Came from designing and developing db applicaions into wood restoration. Learning code for web site creation has kind of renewed my interest in programming.

"I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them."

--Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

You'll probably get back into IT with a vengence.

Wouldn't have the attitude or skills that I have if it were for your help along the way Philip. Forever in your debt.

Likewise my friend. Hopefully we'll get together again sooner than later...

IT's loss was our gain...now our loss is their gain.

Don't forget about us here, Phillip. We need your math skills!

(And so many other skills)

Thanks, but you guys are too much.