Sign in to follow this  
Aqua Pro

Gutter Stuff.....

Question

Anyone using it? I thought about installing gutter guards last season as an ad-on service but shied away from it after doing the research. Found out that they really don't work like they claim. Big leaves, np....deciduous seedlings in the spring were a whole different scenario though.

A friend of mine owns a window cleaning franchise though and told me about the gutter stuff product. I watched their video and like the concept. Thought I would find out if any of you have used it or seen it in "action"

Gutter Stuff - Foam Filter Insert

Thanks,

-Tom

7 answers to this question

The foam inserts work well. You might want to look into Leaf Defier though. This product is thermally fused with 3 select polymers which withstands UV rays much longer than the others.

I have all samples on my home at this time and Leaf Defier is the only one that is not turning a chalky white color. The others are very brittle as well just after 6 months.

If you need more info PM me. I may even have pics by next week to show if the snow melts enough.

we use a product called guttercare. we are very, very happy with it. we have installed a few that we check on every year. a few are going on three years and are still in great shape. it is a GREAT product!

email me or check out there website GutterCare - Worry Free Gutter System

We have instaled Gutter Stuff on a some homes. They are very easy to install. 2 guys can do 175 to 200 feet it 3 hours easy. Besides cleaning out the gutter we alsoclean the black off the outside of the gutter. I need to get my ad back into the paper butmost of the sales came as ad ons or reverals.

I use Flow Free Leaf guard. Shipping is fast and its easy to install. It installs inside the gutter so you dont see it from the ground. Most of my clients are happy with it.