Sign in to follow this  
Celeste

Resignation

Question

Times change and things move forward. It is with these changes and forward motion that I now am resigning my position as Moderator here at TGS effective immediately. As much as I have enjoyed the company, the networking and the education found on this site, we are exploring other avenues that require our time and attention. You’ll not see much of us on any of the forums but stay tuned to some other interesting things we have coming out :) Should anyone need assistance in planning or promoting networking events, please contact me directly!

Celeste

17 answers to this question

Wow, What a suprise.Good luck in your endeavors. If you ever wanna call up an old friend to give him the details you know my numberLOL!!!

Good luck in all you guys do!!!

Times change and things move forward. It is with these changes and forward motion that I now am resigning my position as Moderator here at TGS effective immediately. As much as I have enjoyed the company, the networking and the education found on this site, we are exploring other avenues that require our time and attention. You’ll not see much of us on any of the forums but stay tuned to some other interesting things we have coming out :) Should anyone need assistance in planning or promoting networking events, please contact me directly!

Celeste

You aint going no where...I'll cya somewhere on the bb's which are the information highway..except my car truck is faster then yours:)

Wow!! all these changes taking place!!!!

Celeste, you have been a

great help and encouragement to me.

Thanks a million. Good luck to you and Roger.

pop in from time to time.

I love my x jet

I love my Deckster

Dang Celeste...the new forum rules must have really got your goat.

Well I hope to speak to you and Roger again real soon. I'm sure you'll be hearing from me on the phone in the future. If you need anything you just say so.

Thanks for all the help you've given over the past couple of years and hope you pop back up on the radar sooner than later.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Scott

Celeste

Those Wingdings written in english....

Should anyone need assistance in planning or promoting networking events, please contact me directly! = what Celeste was saying.

Celeste

Thank you for your work with the promoting /sponsoring/doing etc etc with the most successful NC RT. What a note to end on....

someone did the GA RT in Dec and just quit - you did the NC RT and just quit... is this a trend or am I reading too much between the lines???

Rob

Celeste

People are figuring out pressure washing doesn't really pay anything.

Could be that OR she could be going to PWNA headquarters to spend some time volunteering for her favorite non profit org. We just won't know until she says so. It is perplexing to me, but unless she said so at her RT I'd find it hard to believe she and Roger are getting out of the biz.

Scott

Best of luck to you Celeste. You and Roger will be successful in whatever you do.

I hope, for the sake of the industry that you guys aren't getting out of the business.

We are most definitely not getting out of the business - I'm working on some other projects that do relate directly which is why I need to direct my attention there. We've had a real reality check as we passed our 3rd year in business - it's not playing business-owner anymore - and it's time to get down to some other vital things for us.

As for the promotion thing, I have found something that I am good at and pursuing it as well....kids, college, mortgage, etc can use all the help it can get LOL.

And see, I'm not even gone - this is going to be worse than quitting smoking!

Celeste

And see, I'm not even gone - this is going to be worse than quitting smoking!

I don't see you doing that any time soon either... no doubt you'll pop in and post. ;) Directing time and energy can only be positive. Focus is a good thing!

Beth

Celeste & Roger, I wish you all nothing but the best. I know everyone has appreciated all the work you've done for this industry. If you all ever need anything, I'm just up the road.