Sign in to follow this  
copgib

Winn Dixie Food Market

Anyone out there have any plus or minuses on working for the Winn Dixie Food Markets? I am considering them and want some feedback. Thanks ahead of time. Hugh

Well I can tell you there corporate office is in Northern Florida and there ar tons of stores in this state that are doing well and with no signs of closing. Hugh

Hugh,

I talked with them a few years ago.At the time they were under a 3 yrs contract.The maintenance manager I spoke with at that time was very down on mom & pop businesses,claiming they had nothing but truoble with them..lol.After I saw the guys do teh store here I knew they would be out looking for mom & pop again.

Good luck with them.

Scott thanks for the input. I sent a letter to corporate office and recieved a call from the Outsourcing Director for Winn Dixie stating the areas I was interested in where controlled by their Orlando Office. He told me that someone from there would be contacting me to let me know what stores are available and what they will need from me. I will wait to be contacted to see where it takes me. Hugh