Sign in to follow this  
John Doherty

Who's Going to the ACR Roundtable

Question

7 answers to this question

Unfortunately I can't make it until Sun morning, but I'm curious who's going. Fell free to chime in.

My wife and I are going. My wife Kathy will be attending Beths Marketing class and both of us will be at the Pig roast Sat. nite and the Roundtable on Sunday.

Robert Hinderliter will be there on Saturday and Sunday. I am shipping a pallet of oil absorbent booms to be handed out to all attendees. It sounds like you will have a great show going on there.

Have Fun and Learn

Larry

I'm really looking forward to it, wish I could get there for Sat night but the schedule doesn't permit. I bet it'll be a little strange for me, I feel like I already know you all from our great little bb community, really pleased I'll finally get to meet so many of you in person!

I'll be bringing my girlfriend Louise (she'll be there more for moral support but maybe we can turn her yet!), see you all on Sunday!

JD

John....I will definitely look forward to meeting you - I will have some Pure Texture samples there on Sunday so you can take a closer look at what our system down here is :)

Celeste