Sign in to follow this  
John T

Going Green--With Reclaiming

Question

OK just playing off of Al Gore's success from the oscars.:lgsideway

Hey If I remember correcty didn't Al Gore's family make there money from the tobacco industry...and he invented the internet.lol I have to say Big Al seemed very likable at the acedemy awards but I sure could not stand him when he was a VP. Maybe Because of his link with Bill Clinton he got alot of bad press.

The killer with Big Al was that yes he got the popularity vote in 2000 but lost his own state of Tennesee that killled him going into Florida. Its amazing how some of these guys lose there own states.

Me being a Gulliani fan I could see him losing NY even though he was a hero during 9-11 only because NY is a very liberal state which is part of the reason Hillary plopped her fat behind here...

10 answers to this question

I just read the life story of Johnny Cash and I have been playing the CD conituoulsy in my truck...."Ive been every where man" and "I walk the line"for my lovely wife... and just to think I hated country music..boy was I wrong on that.

I just read the life story of Johnny Cash and I have been playing the CD conituoulsy in my truck...."Ive been every where man" and "I walk the line"for my lovely wife... and just to think I hated country music..boy was I wrong on that.

John

Youtube has some great old Cash Videos

Rob

Cool I have to check them out...I watched his bio numerous times on the bio channel and I seen the movie "Walk the line" with the ever pretty Reese Witherspoon who won the accademy award for her portrayal as June Carter Cash,,,Jaqeen Pheonix should have also won but he lost to that gay character...Truman Capote,,,Holyqueer loves the gay stuff...Not that there is anything wrong with that (Seinfeld Show).

and just to think I hated country music..boy was I wrong on that.

Johhn Cash is not just Country. He sang a bit of everything. Aside from being in the Country music Hall of Fame, he is also in the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame and the Song Writers Hall of Fame. He is one of only three to be in all. The others are Hank Williams and Elvis Presley.

Right up there with Oprah Winfrey who says she is an environmentalist and yet she gets jetted around the world and her house puts out as much pollution probably then my whole block combine. I like her but these people always make me laugh when they talk about being an environmentalist yet there so rich that everything they do pollutes the earth. Just the fumes coming out of the Jets she uses is probably causing more pollution then all of us combined. You just can't have it both ways.

Just the fumes coming out of the Jets she uses is probably causing more pollution then all of us combined. You just can't have it both ways.

Well at least they don't have to use too much energy to get to the ozone layer up there.

How many times has someone not practiced what they preach?