Sign in to follow this  
John T

Jesus had a child??

Question

Ah oh...Sunday nite there going to show these tombs of Jesus, Mary Magedon(His supposed wife), There child along with Joseph and Mother Mary. Oh boy this is going to spark off some serious debates. James Cameron(Titanic) is either very brave like Mel Gibson was with his reiligious flick...or he's very stupid. Fanatics kill over there beliefs. I bet whether he's right or wrong James Cameron will probably wish he never did get involved in this never ending religions belief systems that are in place.

Should be an interesting fall out from this show...which I probably won't watch because thats the night for "Desperate Housewives"...

85 answers to this question

For those on a quest for further enlightenment and truth

here is a very good link to investigate...

Amazon.com: Three Magic Words: Books: Uell S. Andersen

If you have been indoctrinated into a 'specific belief' system, then this will be of NO interest to you. This is not meant to be an insult, it is simply to warn those who are not open to other opinions that this information will be contradictory to your present belief system.

I am only posting this for those who wish to continue their search into ALL possibilities of that which MAY be truth.

Click on the link and simply read the reviews. You will know whether this is of interest to you or not.

Todd,

Nice find and post. Not that I agree with metaphysical wanderings by specious authors. Tend to believe Carlos Castenada and his mythical Don Juan. Just a hunch and a prayer. Enlightenment is everywhere if you open your eyes. Or eat enough mushrooms.

Todd,

Nice find and post. Not that I agree with metaphysical wanderings by specious authors.

Rick,

This isn't your 'typical' metaphysical stuff. It is actually quite thought provoking for those who read it.

But as stated earlier...it's not for everyone.

Todd,

Thanks for the reply. Did a search of my 20 county libraries and could not find a book by Anderson, Uell S.

A title search under "Three Magic Words" also produced no results. Surprising, but then again this is NJ. Guess its a few bucks to Amazon or remain in ignorance. A recommended read? Never mind, that is a very stupid question.

Todd,

Nice find and post. Not that I agree with metaphysical wanderings by specious authors. Tend to believe Carlos Castenada and his mythical Don Juan. Just a hunch and a prayer. Enlightenment is everywhere if you open your eyes. Or eat enough mushrooms.

Interesting that you have anything to do with Carlos Castaneda. After a previous comment in another thread it seemed to me that you were not into that type of exploration.

I have all but 2 books and am reading AFAP!

Rod!~

Interesting that you have anything to do with Carlos Castaneda. After a previous comment in another thread it seemed to me that you were not into that type of exploration.

I have all but 2 books and am reading AFAP!

Rod!~

Interesting read on Carlos Castaneda

The Straight Dope: Did Carlos Castaneda hallucinate that stuff in the Don Juan books or make it up?

Rod,

What did I say to convince you that I had no imagination or metaphysical interests? Every coin has two sides.

Todd,

You and the article miss the point. I clearly stated in the above post "Tend to believe Carlos Castenada and his mythical Don Juan." It does not matter if Don Juan, Jesus, Budda, Mohammed, Jim Jones or a thousand other prophets were correct or "real". You make the common mistake of tying reality to belief.

Actually, Hunter Thompson is worthy of consideration. "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" was a virtual anthem for a generation. "The Curse of Lono" cemented his place in the graveyard of modern thought. Hunter shot himself through the head, was burned to a crisp, then shot out of a cannon. Now that deserves anyones' utmost respect and reverence. That is reality with a huge dose of absurd belief. Very worthy in my opinion.

Rod,

What did I say to convince you that I had no imagination or metaphysical interests? Every coin has two sides.

It was in another thread but it is of no importance. I just got the impression you did not look favorably upon the metaphysical as a result. Just goes to show how little one can discern from a line of text eh!?!?

Rod!~