Sign in to follow this  
John T

I have slept with some here

Question

Tonight I'm sleeping with Beth. In Florida last week I slept with Celeste and maybe one day I'l sleep with Scot Karvonen and some have accused me of being in bed with the PWNA....so what they hey am I talking about??

Tonight I'm laying in Bed with my new TGS shirt on, In Florida I slept one night in an NC roundtable shirt on(This one fit real good because it was real lose around my money belly which is where I keep my money in my intestines and if I ever buy Scotts Mafia designed shirt( I really like that one) and take it to bed to sleep in...Well Scotts so much bigger then me I'll have to offer him a beer:lgbugeyes

So who are you in bed with... :sonic:

8 answers to this question

Tonight I'm sleeping with Beth. In Florida last week I slept with Celeste and maybe one day I'l sleep with Scot Karvonen and some have accused me of being in bed with the PWNA....so what they hey am I talking about??

Tonight I'm laying in Bed with my new TGS shirt on, In Florida I slept one night in an NC roundtable shirt on(This one fit real good because it was real lose around my money belly which is where I keep my money in my intestines and if I ever buy Scotts Mafia designed shirt( I really like that one) and take it to bed to sleep in...Well Scotts so much bigger then me I'll have to offer him a beer:lgbugeyes

So who are you in bed with... :sonic:

John

If Celeste sent me a t shirt from the NC RT then I guess she would have been it. Oh well I dream on. Maybe you are wearing my t shirt. What size be it?

Rob

I'm in bed with Rush Limbaugh and all the guys at Club Gitmo

Poo at Driploc (some of the finest KEC equipment made)

And Matt Bryan from Bryan Exhaust...

I get around baby....

post-1756-13777217527_thumb.jpg

post-1756-137772175272_thumb.jpg

post-1756-137772175274_thumb.jpg