Sign in to follow this  
copgib

Cleaning Pool Enclosures

Question

What do you use to clean Pool Enclosures, X-Jet or do you downstream your mix? Also what chemical mix do you like when clean a screened Pool enclosure? Thanks Hugh

4 answers to this question

What do you use to clean Pool Enclosures, X-Jet or do you downstream your mix? Also what chemical mix do you like when clean a screened Pool enclosure? Thanks Hugh

Hugh:

I got your email! I'll go ahead and answer it here, so others can share too.

I downstream almost all the time. If things are REALLY nasty, I'll Xjet, but I haven't had to do that in a long time.

If I'm also cleaning the roof, and the pool cage is really nasty, I'll shoot it with the roof solution before I put the hose away.

Thanks Mike I appreciate the reply. I am sure there will be alot of folks that will state they use the x-jet for everything. The main thing is we all get the job done right. Hugh

Thanks Mike I appreciate the reply. I am sure there will be alot of folks that will state they use the x-jet for everything. The main thing is we all get the job done right. Hugh

That's because they haven't tried downstreaming, or if they have, they didn't do something right. But you're right...whatever works for each person. If a person is a stubborn, illogical loyalist to an overpriced and overrated tool, that's up to them!!! :)