Sign in to follow this  
jetstream1

open or inclosed trailer

who would buy what? a 6x12 open or a 6x12 inclosed first one sells for 2000 and the 2 for 3500 take 3 weeks to build I just went in to order a leaf spring and filled out a app and he called me back asking when ill be in to pick up my new trailer..

This is my first time. I have an enclosed trailer and love it! It helps me keep everything I need cleaner and orderly. If you get an enclosed trailer make sure it is tall enough to walk around in, without bending over. I bought one with a drop down ramp in the back which is great to walk right in and grab the hose on the reel and walk out. Make sure you can exhaust out the top or back so it does not build up inside the trailer. If you have any questions about my trailer I would be glad to answer them. John with Ertl Power Wshing

Yes I have a 275 gal tank and a 500 gal tank I just need a new trailer I out grew my old one ill have it for sale soon.I have been in the biz for 7 years now.The trailer will be sold to Jet Stream Pressure Washing credit is a great thing to have.And ill write it off cause ill have a payment once a month and will take 3 weeks to build for my needs.I just had a choice 6x12 open or 6x12 inclosed,I have a inclosed one now.thanks for the offer to call you on it do you have a pic of your set up i might need some advice

I love haveing the enclosed except everything is rusted out due to the chlorine in the air., Also when my burner started the side of the trailor on fire, fortunately it was at night and I saw the funny glow before it got out of hand.

Seriously though. If I could park my trailer inside I think i would get an open one, More room in the long run, but Id have to force myself to be neater

The open trailer isnice for working on the equipment and you can store more stuff, sometimes, but consider the advantages of an enclosed.

No chance of stuff falling off when going down the road.

you don't have to keep everything perfectly neat and clean because people cant see it.

You can lock it up and protect your stuff when you park it or have to run into a store quick.

You have a nice mobile billboard for your business.

I like enclosed better I can store way more stuff

I have a 7x16 enclosed and a 6x14 open. The enclosed you have all the wall space I have guns, extra hose extra surface cleaner all on the walls of the trailer and I still have floor space. I have 3 55 gallon drums one for 12% one for concrete cleaner and I have anther for house wash soap siimple cherry I also have extra 5 gallon buckets and other chems. It just holds everything i need and the open doesnt come close for storage like the enclosed

Open is nice too i just prefer enclosed

post-23-137772176142_thumb.jpg

Good luck with your new enclosed. I have had an open for awhile and thinking about going with enclosed sometime in the near future. Let me know what you think after awhile... Thank You DART Services, Largo Fl.