Sign in to follow this  
sjpressurewashin

Help Locating a Member

Question

Does anyone know how to get in touch with MelissaMW? I sent her a pm and email with no response. Her profile said she was last active in Jan. I read a post she had answered that her company had done some cemetery headstone cleaning and I wanted to talk to her about pricing. Her company is in Pa. and when I searched it it came back with many companies in Pa. In her profile it just states her companies name is Mobile Services.

If anyone could help or if they know her please contact her and let her know to check her pm box.

Thanks,

Michael

S & J Pressure Washing

11 answers to this question

Jim,

Ha! Thats a good one. Nice to see you are still in good humor. Looks like freezing nights are about gone here. Will probably start on wood late next week. How about you?

Still having stamina issue's maybe May? I cleaned some Granite counter tops and sealing with new machine. I have a marble vanity to restore next week. I most likely will go in this direction until I have more stamina. Very cool machine!!

Jim,

Yeah, you've had a tough road. Have to take it slow and watch your health. Good news about granite and marble. Will keep you out of Joann's hair during the day!