Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Low rent

Question

I got a call to bid on 22 buildings, very moldy but real easy to get everything.........BUT its in a low rent.........not so nice area, while I was walking property at 1PM there was everybody there, like no one works (damn democratic intitlement programs). I was propositioned for a date by a rather unattractive older hooker...slash crack head. Was asked if I was straight ......if I needed anything and I had so many checking me and the rig out. They must really like PWing equipment

What a bunch of nice people asking me if I need anything

Oh ya and they had some pretty painted areas too.........I think its called grafitti .....Wish I could read spanish

Well I'll be bidding this one HIGH, if I get it I'll have to tell the brother in law to load up on ammo and make sure the mace hasnt expired

What a beautiful place, cant wait

Jeff

6 answers to this question

Jeff,

After you clear that neighborhood of undesirables with the double barrel shotgun, you may want to drive back to see your other sick MSDS friend with the flea infested dog. Put 'em both out of their misery. Save the rest of us from such scum.

This is how Republicans quietly handle such matters. You can bet if this low life files a claim, her ambulance chasing liability attorney will be a Democratic contributor!

Just kidding of course. Sounds like you are having an interesting week. I sure hope everything works out fine.

Jeff,

After you clear that neighborhood of undesirables with the double barrel shotgun, you may want to drive back to see your other sick MSDS friend with the flea infested dog. Put 'em both out of their misery. Save the rest of us from such scum.

This is how Republicans quietly handle such matters. You can bet if this low life files a claim, her ambulance chasing liability attorney will be a Democratic contributor!

Just kidding of course. Sounds like you are having an interesting week. I sure hope everything works out fine.

Funny!!!

Rick, Life is good!!!! Especially if you're a democrat.........Why you ask??? Less than 2 years left of George W and his constant lies and screw ups YAY LOL I dont care who gets in office next its got to be better than your almighty leader Georgie Bushie

Back to my low life scum and crazy people........cant let the little s**t bother you

Have a good one dude!!!!!

OH and DON'T FORGET

VOTE DEMOCRATIC IN 2008:lgangel: :lgbounces :lgwave: :lgsideway

Contact Hory County & hire an off duty officer. They will steal everything when you turn your back. When my son first started with the phone company he was up on a pole and was watching the citizens trying to break into his van. He call the police and they (crooks) told the officer "we just wanted the copper"

Go figure?

I did a small apartment building in a similar area.I could'nt help but laugh after stumbling over empty 40 ouncers during my walk around.Its funny when someone looks at you and its all over their face."What the hell is he doing here"?.I heard a story about some repair man that was working on a roof.Someone took away his ladder and helped themselves to his equipment.The only thing He could do was throw tools at them. Only one way to price these jobs.$$$$$$$$!