Sign in to follow this  
John T

Ken fenner's long lost Brother Lance Winlsow

Question

I just found Ken fenner's body double. He's hiding under the name Lance Winslow:lgsideway Lance Winslow - EzineArticles.com Expert Author Bio

Lance Winslow for better or worse is an interesting indivual. After a night of hanging out with my friend and his wife, My wife and I get home about 1am..My wife goes right to sleep(This happens when you been married 14 yrs) So I break out my laptop and just scope the internet.

After a little reading I decided to email Lance Winslow just to see if he would email me back. To my surprised when I sent that email out about 3 am and when I woke up at 6am he had already responded. Maybe he's another guy with sleeping problems...No wonder why Ambien is selling so fast.

One of the links he sent me is above in this post. Lance told me to ask him anything that was on my mind. I will respond back just to see what makes this man tick . In one breath you hear how successfull he is/was then in another breath you hear he ran into all kinds of problems with his Carwash guys franchises etc. I've heard so much about this guy from when I first came to the net in the 90's that maybe I should see for myself what his real story it.. THis maybe interesting.

3 answers to this question

I do remember someone posted links to the actual results of the trial, He was convicted of scams, lying and just screwing people over. His take on the results are not what actually happened. he is not an asset to the PW business.

LOL.. My long lost deviant brother.

I agre with Douglas. This guy is a long winded and self righteous. Who the hell cares that his ancestors came over on th Mayflower except maybe an Ivy League frat or the KKK?

When I first got into business I contacted him and too was excited to get a response. He made a whole bunch of promises and kept up with not one of them. Steer Clear.