Sign in to follow this  
Deck Guy

The Dice Man!

Question

7 answers to this question

In his prime, Dice was a hoot. Never saw him live but heard some of his bits on radio and recordings. Real funny, but one of my favorites at that time was Sam Kinison. His breakout came on a Rodney Dangerfield special, think it may have been HBO. His bit about starvation in Northern Africa is a classic, a you have to throw your pants away funny.

Dice still comes on Howard Stern's show every now and again. He and Arty Lang got into it one day last summer and it was so hilarious I had to pull the car over to the side of the road.

Dice is still great when he goes back to his old self. I seen him at the Garden in 2000 hosted by Opie and Anthony. I sat in about row 7 right by the stage then afterwords I went to a bar in Harlem to watch my Mets lose game 5 to the hated Yankees in the world series. What a night that was..oh yea I started that night with a steak at "Sparks Steackhosue" in Manhattan.

I also seen Dice when he was up and coming at Govenors comedy house here on LI..

His Reality show Is OK but Dice is a winer just like Jerry Seinfeld can be...Sometimes that gets on my nerves...but still love the Diceman.

I admit I watch the show.It's not bad,but definitely not the DICE I grew up listening to.The guy went from comedy super star to has been over night.It's cool to see him trying to make a come back.

Sunday night 10pm eastern time on VH1. I'm not sure but the last two shows might have been this past Sunday but I could be wrong about that.

On Easter my two favorite shows start up which are the Soprano's and right after that Entourage. Man I love Sunday nights. I also watch those hot broads on Desperate House wives which is also on Sunday night. As for the rest of the week except for a little American Idol with my girls I don't watch any other shows....but I do love those Sunday nite ones. Nothing like a nice hot bag of Popcorn from the Micro-wave and up to bed to watch these shows with my wife next to me and the kids in bed sleeping.....Now thats living aahhhhhhhh