Sign in to follow this  
moorepowerwash

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello and welcome to the TGS site. Fire away with any questions you may have or any points that you want to make. Also the search button up top is a great starting point to find some info that you may be looking for.

hello,again everyone my name is chris moore,I have been browsing the forum the last few hrs,and this is a very nice site, kudos to the host and all who have put this site together, seems to me that it is a wealth of info coming and going.I have in the last year started my powerwash biz.Trying to find were my kniche is in the biz.I first started in cleaning biz in fl.When customers continued asking about p.wing,then began the road to here.That was in fl. and know I am back in nc. were I am from originally.I decided to buy a contractor series magna-force it was used,got a nice deal though,the bells and whistle are as follows 18hr kholer belt drivenmotor ,burner to 180 decrees ,300 gal tank ,high pressure/ low pressure chemical injectors,anti freeze tank, diamond plated toolbox,all on a dual axle trailer with electric brake. P.S. pldoolittle I hope in this is the signture you ask for. Thanx for the nice welcome. chris

CHRIS WELCOME!!! Find your niche?? Whats in your area, residential, commercial, what kinds are the most around you, do you have a lot of retail, condo, wood. Try to target what you think you'd like to do and or what you see the most of. In time1,2, 3 years you & your biz will steer you in a direction. ASK away, TGS is a great resource, good luck!!! PWing is a great biz

I wish someone told me the guidelines when I came here. :lgtear:

What I meant by that jeff, Is there are, as you guys know alot of different avenues in p.wing. there's fleet service,residential,commercial,construction clean up,flat work,cleaning knew brick.Some of before mentioned I have some experience in,and some I have not.Iam part time right know most of my experience is residential houses.Thats good but its seasonal.Would like full time, in my research all year round include fleet washing,or brick clean,which I haven't got my feet wet in yet.If you guys have an suggestion it would be welcomed. Because this is something I enjoy doing and would like to do full time.There's fleet service around and construction,but I have no experience in either yet, and from reading I have heard many different oppinions about both. thanx chris

Chris, Hickory isn't too far of a drive from us......if you'd ever like to do a ride along with us on brick cleaning, give a yell :) Roger has it down to an art and most who have ever gone with us are loving the bricks now $$

Celeste

Thanx for the invitation,I would love to do a ride along.Since I started and purchased my rig and looked into different avenues of p.wing the brick cleaning has interested me more than anything else.I will give my email maybe you guys can email soon and we could set this up.thanx again for invite chris. moorepowerwash@aol.com

Chris,

Welcome to the bbs. Follow the links below for more information..

http://www.thegrimescene.com/forums/club-house/2989-short-clip-posting.html

Follow this link to the forum rules on signatures, and update yours using the USER CP in the upper left hand corner.

http://forums.thegrimescene.com/forum-general-announcements/4143-signature-requirements-users-please-read.html