Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Ochsner

Hello to all

Question

Hello people, this is my first post on this board....some of you I know from the deckguide board, and others I don't...Anyways hello to all my old friends and hello to the new ones, looking forward to more sharing and whatnot. I am having my new sales representitive joining the board soon, so please be kind and patient with her :D

Cheers and Happy Holidays,

Aaron Ochsner

Alpha Craft Restoration LLC :rolleyes:

7 answers to this question

:D Alan, Tony, Beth, Paul, Brian, and Reed....thanks so much for the welcome on the board!!!

Hi Brian, I am back in Illinois, and striving towards building my business here. Although Colorado is one of my favorite places to be, it is not the place where I want to live and do business. In the last few months I have been back in Illinois, spending time with my family, being a new uncle, and taking some time off from working so I can really develope where I want my business to go. For some time I had an aweful aversion to painting, but now I have realized that painting needs to be a permanent part Alpha Craft as well, and I have been tooling around with alot of faux techniques, stenciling, and learning venetian plastering as well. The demographic in this area, as you well know Brian, is exactly what people who do this business are looking for. Well I want to type more but I have some errands to run......It's good to see you all on here.....My smile is from ear to ear :D Thanks again for the welcome, and as I explore the board I see this board has alot to offer outside wood care which is exactly what I am looking for. To all of you who are continuously sharing and bettering yourself, and your business on the boards.....CHEERS!!!

Aaron Ochsner

Alpha Craft Restoration LLC