Sign in to follow this  
MMI Enterprises

Everyone tired?

Question

Holy cow..Is anyone as tired as I right now??? Every bone and muscle in my body hurts....Since early Wed. night I've done a 12k grocery store, a dance studio, a hair salon, a 30k warehouse, a 7-11 store, and then another 18k warehouse... took 5 shifts , am exhausted beyond comprehension.. Oh and to top it all off have had to scramble in scheduling baby sitter, mowing and edging the lawn, and playing Mr. Mom by day.. oh yea that's right ..wonder what they are into right about now.............TGIF!!

8 answers to this question

I actually got a little wand time today. A loyal customer asked for a favor. Schedule was't permitting so I grabbed a portable and did it for her myself. It wasn't the smartest idea as I'm still recuperating from a car accident and now I am sore as hell but I couldn't resist the urge. I forgot what its like to smell like a pool cabana.

Kevin, hire a landscaper. I don't even own a lawnmower. Not worth my time. We have five jobs to finish this weekend to stay on track for the month.

Feast or famine. Enjoy the feast.

Did 6 houses today with a helper. I will sleep like a baby tonight and get up in the morning to do a roof then head to Louisville for the Largest Firewoks display in the world... THUNDER over Louisville. Awsome stuff. Over 500K people ont the river front for this. I go every year.

hire a landscaper. I don't even own a lawnmower. Not worth my time

she doin the back yard and watchin the kids now.oh and her name is 'hey hun'.. as in "hey hun, can ya get me a drink?", or "hey hun can ya mow the back lawn?" .... earlier on her way home from work it was "hey hun, can ya pick me up some sardines for fishing?"

Heh I'm tired of a lot of things at the moment, this has been a heck of a week for myself, and believe it or not I can actually take sanctuary in PW'ing.

As some of you all know I am a nurse full time and work part time PW'ing. Well the field of nursing I was in was dealing with clients with MR and developmental disabilities, "LOVED THE JOB", except for someone had it out for me and litterally fabricated a whole story up and caused me to end up in an investigation. I was told earlier this week that I was to be placed on "ADMINISTRATIVE LEAVE" until the findings of the investigation were over.

I knew the accusiations were all false and didn't have anything to worry about, but something in my heart told me to just get out of there. There are always investigations going on and people are getting fired left and right, so due to the instability the day after I got put on leave I went and got hired at a hospital that's 10 minutes from my house. Now I have a family to support and a new 6 mo old baby to care for and it really makes me feel great that even when I quit my primary job I just picked up my PW'ing and actually made more in a week that i would make in 2 nursing..

Just makes me take satisfaction that I can fall back on something I enjoy doing and get paid for it. When you are out there, tired and beat, feeling like crap, remember "YOU are your own boss and at the end of the day your working for you, and not some beaurocratic swamp-donkey's", and there is NOVELS to be written about the luxery of self employment.

Just listen to you young guys and gals, worn out, tired etc.

When the day comes you put in 15-18 hour days several days in a row then you can wine n dine, till then stop whining:lgmoneyey

PS: John T. got it right on the $$$$$$$$$$ but he sits on his butt on his other job!