Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

It's time.

Question

Well, it looks like the season is.... HERE. We have temps that are great all next week, and the phones are ringing and the ads aren't even out! Work is booking, and it's time to go play on the decks.

Looks like it's about 2 weeks earlier than LAST year, and that was early! lol...

How are the temps in your area?

Beth

9 answers to this question

Sure Beth rub it in!

I still have 2 FEET of snow on the ground,

I havent seen the top of my deck since Christmas.

But the forcast this week is for warm weather, hopefully some of this stuff will melt.

All my advertising starts the last week in March, With any luck I won't have to shovel my way to the decks.

Hope you have a good season.

Bob

I'll think warm thougths to the North! We still have little mounds of dirty snow here too, but hey, it won't last long in the upper 50's. :)

I wish my ads started in March. Ours launch in April.

Beth

My biggest ad is in the spring cleaning / home repair section of the local paper it comes out April 2 nd.

I am getting calls now for house washing (more than usual) I had asked before if I could use the EFC38 for this,if you don't mind could you tell me what the formula or mix would be? and the dwell time on vinyl siding would be? And should it be applied with high pressure (x jet)?

Thank You

Bob

Rod says:

If you use and x jet you'll have to mix it stronger, 8 to 10 oz. per gallon to compensate for downstream injection dilution. Then rinse thoroughly. He says you shouldn't need anything else, but I have heard some guys add a little cascade to give it sheeting action for the windows.

Beth & Rod

I'm not sure about the Cascade thing, but there is a rinse aid that's available in a little squirt bottle that works really well. I can't think of the name now, but it works great.