Sign in to follow this  
Jim Carroll

The Jim Carroll

Question

Hello All, I Am Not Dead. Been Very Busy. Personal Life And Business. Now Divorced Single In Myrtle Beach. Insane! Business, Outrageous. June Will Be My One Year Anniversary Of Being Full Time. All I Can Say Is That Is Should Have Done It Sooner. This Month I Will Make As Much As I Made In One Year With The Company That I Worked For. If Anyone Has Questions On Masonry Cleaning Or General Questions With New Construction Call Me. I Have Not Had The Time To Visit Here Recently But Thought I Would Check In. Hope Everyone Is Doing Fine. To All The Newbies Keep The Dream Alive. Work On Every Job Like It Is Your Own House.

If Ron ********** Reads This Call Me If You Get A Chance I Have A Huge Opportunity That I Would Like To Talk To You About. I Know Your Experience Will Help Me.

7 answers to this question

I dont get many new brick buildings, but Jim is the one I call if I do. He loves it and I dont know how to do them.

Jim has been slamming all over the state & out of state too. Its almost been one year and it just seems like yesterday. Congrats on a hell of a 1st year

Jim call me I just ordered the new rig and I think Bob will be bringing it in 2-3 weeks

thanks for the encouragement all. the divorce should have been done sooner too. i have time today to chat because one job had a water main blow. i decided to take it ez and watch the clouds float by. currently have 4 walmarts(new construction) under contract plus a lot of other smaller projects. i told my customers not to tell me what they are doing until it is done, so i dont get stressed thinking about upcoming work. will be in jax,fl soon and posssibly phoenix az on some jobs. I am the best at masonry cleaning. There is no second place here. masonry cleaning is a different world. some days i hate others i love it. but i would not change what i do. i can go anywhere in the southeast and talk to contractors and they will know someone that i have worked for and that speaks for itself along with projects that i have completed. ttys

Jim, I'll be in Myrtle June 16 thru 23. I would like to give you a call and meet

with you if possible. It would be cool to meet the King of masonry and

the King of condo's in the same week.

David