BOB WILLIAMSON – PRESSURE TEK

PAUL KASSANDER – E-SPEC NORTH

RUSSELL CISSEL - ESI

EVENTS (SO FAR)

DECK STRIP DEMO (DS METHOD)

HOUSE WASH DEMO (DS METHOD)

DECK STAIN WITH WOOD TUX DEMO

POSSIBLE TRUCK WASH DEMO TOO

I WILL CHARTER A SCHOOL BUS TO BRING EVERYONE TO ALL OF THE DEMOS. THEY WILL ALL BE CLOSE TO EACH OTHER. LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED ON BOTH DAYS. THE DEMOS WILL BE WEATHER PERMITTING. DEMOS WILL BE ON SAT AND THE SPEAKING EVENTS WILL BE ON SUN. THESE DAYS MAY BE SWITCHED DUE TO WEATHER.

VENDORS WILL ALSO BE BRINGING ITEMS THAT YOU ALL WANT TO SEE. POST WHAT YOU ALL WANT TO SEE AND IF IT IS FEASIBLE, I’M SURE THEY WILL TRY TO ACCOMMODATE YOUR REQUESTS. SOME ITEMS MIGHT EVEN BE DEMOED!

DO NOT MISS THIS EVENT! IF YOU WANT TO KNOCK AT LEAST 5 YEARS OFF YOUR LEARNING CURVE AND HAVE A COMPLETE BLAST, YOU BETTER COME! THIS EVENT WILL BE THE ONE THAT ALL OTHER EVENTS WILL BE COMPARED TOO FOR YEARS.

Sounds like a great event. can you tell me what the closest airport is that I could fly into so that I can start shopping for airfare. Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because of the carrying capacity of the bus that I'm chartering, I have to limit attendance to 45 people. I am currently working with the vendors about the cost of this event. As soon as I find out about the cost to the attendees, I'll post that number. Whatever the cost is to the attendees, believe me, it will be worth it.

Barry and Don are helping me to plan this event. I want to thank them for that. I will be talking to Michael Kreisle this week regarding his topic. He shared a ton of great info at the STL RT in Feb.

For the demos -

Deck strip - I will be stripping a 500 sq. ft. deck and going over all the tricks that will save you a ton of time.

House wash - I will wash a nasty, moldy house using the downstream method. This will give you a "hands on" look at this method. If you're on the fence with ds'ing houses, this will convince you that ds'ing is faster & easier than X-Jetting.

Deck stain - Me & Barry will stain a 500 sq. ft. deck with Wood Tux. And yes, it will be wet. I will share my efficiency methods with you as well. It's one thing to read and hear about methods. But I gotta tell you, seeing is believing! What's really cool, you get to see WTW in action in a real setting.

If there's enough interest, I will also do a short fleet wash demo.

Each demo will take less than an hour to do. (As far as the labor goes)

I talked to both Bob and Paul. They said that they will gladly bring highly asked about items and maybe some concept items (time permitting) to the RT. We have plenty of room at the hotel for a viewing section. If time allows, product demos might happen too. How many times have you wished you bought something sooner, but you didn't b/c you did not fully understand the product?

Start posting what you want to see at the RT.

I want to see a 4 way tip switcher! I'm not giving up on that!

Let's face it, the end of July is always slow for most of us. Let's get all fired up again and learn some stuff too. What's nice is, when we all go back home, we can apply all this stuff right away! There's still plenty of good working weather after the meeting.

Damn, Jarr, you know I want to come.. that time is not looking good though. :(

You know the week before will be a R/T . Kriesle will be speaking there too. I'll do the marketing portion and Roger will bring up his 30 gpm 400 hp staining beast. Maybe we can stain the entire boardwalk? I'm stockpiling eggs now.

Jarrod,

Sounds awesome gonna try to make it!! Its only a one hour flight to Detroit or a 5hr drive from here!!

Will all the demos be on one day or are they split up over the two days?

Hey man, Cool name!! :cool:

My 2nd eldest son is Jerrod!! He's 7 yrs. old. :taz:

Jarrod,

Sounds awesome gonna try to make it!! Its only a one hour flight to Detroit or a 5hr drive from here!!

Will all the demos be on one day or are they split up over the two days?

Hey man, Cool name!! :cool:

My 2nd eldest son is Jerrod!! He's 7 yrs. old. :taz:

The demos will all be on 1 day.

Thanks for the compliment on the name.

I hope to see you there.

I go away for a little while, and everybody gets delusions of grandeur!

I'd love to attend every RT, especially Jarrod's, but this one I will be missing, as I am expecting the arrival of my son waaaaaay too close to these dates to be out away from Chateau Millen.

I'd love to ride out for this one, maybe some other time. Keep me posted on the events, I want detailed info, no summaries. lol!

What happened to September?:lgtear: I guess I shouldn't even complain, Don Marler hosted a roundtable when his daughter was only months old.

I hope you all have legendary fun, and that it keeps you on the phone to my lonely self for hours telling me about it.:lgwave:

I'd love to attend every RT, especially Jarrod's, but this one I will be missing, as I am expecting the arrival of my son waaaaaay too close to these dates to be out away from Chateau Millen.

I'd love to ride out for this one, maybe some other time. Keep me posted on the events, I want detailed info, no summaries. lol!

What happened to September?:lgtear: I guess I shouldn't even complain, Don Marler hosted a roundtable when his daughter was only months old.

I hope you all have legendary fun, and that it keeps you on the phone to my lonely self for hours telling me about it.:lgwave:

Scott.... here you go buddy...... Alittle reminder of the last RT....

YouTube - Jarrods Pre-presentation disclaimer

Scotty, where the heck have you been? I was really hopin you'd make to this one.

Jarrod,

I know you don't know me, but this sounds fantastic, it sounds like the answers to my questions all in one place. So, pending the price, my partner and I will definitely try to make it. It makes it easier because I work at Comair at night and get free airfare! So let us know what the ballpark cost will be and we'll go from there.

Thanks!

Jarrod,

I know you don't know me, but this sounds fantastic, it sounds like the answers to my questions all in one place. So, pending the price, my partner and I will definitely try to make it. It makes it easier because I work at Comair at night and get free airfare! So let us know what the ballpark cost will be and we'll go from there.

Thanks!

I wanna fly with you guys... FREE. Hope you can make it. Turn the RT into a KY bash.

Let's do it man, my family lives in Lexington and I've even done some work down there for some Wendy's, but I can get you a buddy pass if you need one. Call me if I can help you out. Hopefully I'll be able to make it.

Sign in to follow this