Sign in to follow this  
John T

Cleaner Times Magazine--Get it!!!

Cleaner Times magazine is a must have in this industry whether your a newbie or a twenty year vet in this field. This magazine is a wealth of knowledge that deals with mostly hardcore facts. There are so many interesting stories in there with some being multiple parts such as "The History of Powerwashing" where I think there up to part III.

Also Beth Borrego the admin of this board has a nice article about Round tables and what people get out of them. This is part one of a two part article. Just reading that article gets me pumped up to see my friends and make some more connections while I learn a few things along the way.

Cleaner Times in my opinion is an education based magazine with outstanding writers and a rock solid editor who's always putting out interesting editorials. There also open to suggestions from any and all of us- so with that being said drop them an email or give them a call. Maybe you have a nice article to submit or a story to tell.

Along with there classified section in the magazine they have an industry news section that tells when there are new classes/round table and other events that are coming up in the future.

So if you don't yet get this magazine I would recommend you subscribe to it as soon as you can. Stay ahead of the curve by staying connected.

Oh yea in case you can't tell I love this magazine. Can't get enough of it:)

John,

I've been a fan since my first "free issue". If I recall correctly it was had 'the glossary of cleaning' in it.

YOU just love it cuz you were on the cover!...hanging on for dear life it looked like.

OH and by the way...no membership is required to receive this magazine.

Thanks.

I recently posted that home with the copper roof restored.

Next project is his deck and swingset....in Wood Tux.

I'd love to contribute something more of 'substance' for our industry...I guess when the time is right things may happen.

Hey Gary,

That was a really nice picture of that house you did in the magazine. I showed my wife that picture and she said "Gary has a really nice house" :bouncy:

Oh yea it was fun being on that cover back when. I was just showing my kids the NY Post from 1987 when Madonna was on page 6 with her problems with Sean Penn.... and who was on the cover of that paper??? Yup yours truly. Right place at the right time....or maybe cause I was a little bit crazy...like the Cleaner Times picture;)

Overall I like CT. The history series is very well done. Im not so sure of a lot of the other articles though. Especially the business and tax articles. Seems they are written generically and 'pressure cleaning company' is pasted in wherever applicable. Need more writers like Beth with real PW Industry experience.

John T, should write for them. Your posts show a reasonably good writing style with good info.