Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Love this biz

Question

We have been rolling through the condo complexes. Doing 28, 38buildings at a time in 4-5 days, while doing 2-3 projects 5,6, 10 buildings at the same time.

Now I'm going to toot my own horn. Today Saturday I got 5 calls from 2 different complexes. All 5 calls were homeowners at the complexes and they all just wanted to tell me what a great job my crew did and how professional they were

You know it made me feel great. I get a call every once in a while or people at the job will tell me or my guys that we are doing a great job. But to get 5 calls. One lady said she has lived at the place for over 10 years and no other PW company ever did such a great job

I LOVE THIS BIZ

5 answers to this question

Jeff, you make my dream of the Myrtle Beach office of PressurePros more and more appealing every day ;-)

I usually tell people come on down........But you i dont know, there may be no business left for me after you hit town.

the hell with it, come on down Ken, Ya damn Yankee....Oh I'm a damn yankee too

Jeff said:

chinese buffet for 7. hell I think the buffet had dog bone too

That could very well be. Rumour has it that some rural peasants in China continue to eat dog. Suppose to be quite delectable.

Bear paw is also highly prized.